News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Furthur

Started by redrum, August 23, 2009, 05:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGrupp

pic from joe russo's facebook...

wish i was at red rocks!
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Undermind

I wonder if there will be any Furthur sharts this weekend!
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

justjezmund

Quote from: McGrupp on September 24, 2010, 06:17:44 PM

wish i was at red rocks!

yeah, ditto
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

disco

Quote from: JustJezmund on September 24, 2010, 10:53:22 PM
Quote from: McGrupp on September 24, 2010, 06:17:44 PM

wish i was at red rocks!

yeah, ditto

heading there in the am....been over 2 whole months since I was at RR   :-D

However, almost 3 years to the day since I saw anything GD
P&F 9-28-07 at the Fillmore in Denver
Set I
Friend Of the Devil >Let It Ride-This Wheel's On Fire >New Speedway Boogie >I'm So Gone >
Mean Mr. Mustard >Cosmic Charlie
Set II
Scarlet Begonias >Fire On the Mountain-Bird Song >Spots Of Time >The Golden Road (To Unlimited Devotion)
Viola Lee Blues >Loose Lucy >Viola Lee Blues >Alabama Getaway >Viola Lee Blues
Encore:
donor rap
Box Of Rain

Getting in plenty early to go to town on a bucket of margs...the wife is pushing for one of those  :angel: shows  :|
So prolly just  :beers:  :smoke:   have to wait on the fun stuff til phish.
Oh well, I figure if I am a good boy I can  :evil: for phish which is much more enjoyable....at least for me
Not that the gd/dead/furthur are a bad environ, I'd just prefer teh phishes.

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

guyforget

Red Rocks Amphitheater
Morrison, CO
2010-09-24 (Friday)

Set I:

Jam >
Truckin' >
New Speedway Boogie >
Cosmic Charlie
West L.A. Fadeaway
Deep Elem Blues
Friend of The Devil
Ashes & Glass
Casey Jones

Set II:

Scarlet Begonias >
Big Bad Blues >
Mountains of The Moon >
Estimated Prophet >
Eyes of The World >
Fire On The Mountain
Death Don't have No Mercy >
Uncle John's Band >
Not Fade Away

Encore: Donor Rap
Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues
-AD_

sprobeck

Great show tonight!!
fresh back from the mental institution and FEELING FINE!!!!!!!!

zimbra

Quote from: guyforget on September 25, 2010, 02:19:50 AM
Red Rocks Amphitheater
Morrison, CO
2010-09-24 (Friday)

Set I:

Jam >
Truckin' >
New Speedway Boogie >
Cosmic Charlie
West L.A. Fadeaway
Deep Elem Blues
Friend of The Devil
Ashes & Glass
Casey Jones

Set II:

Scarlet Begonias >
Big Bad Blues >
Mountains of The Moon >
Estimated Prophet >
Eyes of The World >
Fire On The Mountain
Death Don't have No Mercy >
Uncle John's Band >
Not Fade Away

Encore: Donor Rap
Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues

looks interesting. wish i could have made it
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Undermind

Good looking setlist last night imo.

Red Rocks Amphitheater
Morrison, CO
2010-09-25

Set One: Help on the Way > Slipknot! > Franklin's Tower, Alabama Getaway, Sittin' On Top Of The World > High on a Mountain > Viola Lee Blues  > Bertha > Viola Lee Blues > Cumberland Blues > Viola Lee Blues

Set Two: Mountain Song > I Know You Rider > Terrapin Suite > The Eleven > Unbroken Chain > Dark Star, Stella Blue > The Other One

Encore: One More Saturday Night
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Superfreakie

Quote from: Undermind on September 26, 2010, 09:16:08 AM
Good looking setlist last night imo.

Red Rocks Amphitheater
Morrison, CO
2010-09-25

Set One: Help on the Way > Slipknot! > Franklin's Tower, Alabama Getaway, Sittin' On Top Of The World > High on a Mountain > Viola Lee Blues  > Bertha > Viola Lee Blues > Cumberland Blues > Viola Lee Blues

Set Two: Mountain Song > I Know You Rider > Terrapin Suite > The Eleven > Unbroken Chain > Dark Star, Stella Blue > The Other One

Encore: One More Saturday Night

More than a couple gems nestled in there. Looking forward to Disco and Guy's reviews. I love their Help Slip Franks, perfect execution. 
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

sprobeck

So much fun! Hot show!!

Superfreakie

Quote from: sprobeck on September 26, 2010, 12:49:48 PM
So much fun! Hot show!!

care to elaborate.......or are you still high'd?

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

guyforget

i didnt get to go, sf.  had to sell my tix.  and.... fuck that was the show i wanted to see.  like, exactly.  holly asked me what i wanted this weekend and i said "help, slip, frank, and terrapin."

hopefully they saved some heat for tonight when the sun goes down.  i guess we get the "playin in the band" show tonight?  st. stephen? 

i figure the afternoon set will be a lot of short songs, probably a handful of cowboy tunes?  afternoon sets at red rocks just kinda have that vibe...
-AD_

Superfreakie

Quote from: guyforget on September 26, 2010, 01:36:32 PM
i didnt get to go, sf.  had to sell my tix.  and.... fuck that was the show i wanted to see.  like, exactly.  holly asked me what i wanted this weekend and i said "help, slip, frank, and terrapin."

hopefully they saved some heat for tonight when the sun goes down.  i guess we get the "playin in the band" show tonight?  st. stephen? 

i figure the afternoon set will be a lot of short songs, probably a handful of cowboy tunes?  afternoon sets at red rocks just kinda have that vibe...

A lot of the heavy hitters have been played over the last two nights. But you never know what they may have up their sleeve.

sprobeck

Last night was more uptempo than Friday night which was really mellow and Jazzy. They still did some great jams. Nothing like experiencing that music at Red Rocks. This evening I'm hoping to get an Alligator and a Bird Song. Whatever they play willl be great  because they are playing really well right now. John sounds better than I've ever heard him. He's really been going for it...no holds barred!

zimbra

Quote from: sprobeck on September 26, 2010, 03:48:17 PM
Last night was more uptempo than Friday night which was really mellow and Jazzy. They still did some great jams. Nothing like experiencing that music at Red Rocks. This evening I'm hoping to get an Alligator and a Bird Song. Whatever they play willl be great  because they are playing really well right now. John sounds better than I've ever heard him. He's really been going for it...no holds barred!

QFT.

The help>slip>franklin's was perfect in santa barbara. the slipknot was kind of sketchy at some points if i remember correctly but still perfectly executed. Playing in the Band second set tonight i feel like and definitely a bird song IMO. Wish i was there raging at RR.

have fun tonight !!! 
:syf:
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio