News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Furthur

Started by redrum, August 23, 2009, 05:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: sophist on November 12, 2010, 08:21:49 AM
copious amounts of hunch punch laced with lsd and cocaine.
:-o
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Bumpage.  Mirth, you ready for tomorrow?  I've assembled a kit for us.  It includes triple stack IV's, PBR freebase, matching tye dye shirts, GD wings (you know.....so people will think we know that we really know what we should already know), and copious amounts of hunch punch laced with lsd and cocaine.

don't forget the Marlboro lights.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

mbw

Bumpage.  Mirth, you ready for tomorrow?  I've assembled a kit for us.  It includes triple stack IV's, PBR freebase, matching tye dye shirts, GD wings (you know.....so people will think we know that we really know what we should already know), and copious amounts of hunch punch laced with lsd and cocaine.

i like all those things!   :rawk:
lets do this.

sophist

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on November 12, 2010, 09:46:05 AM

don't forget the Marlboro lights.
real men boof snuff which is what we will do. 
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on November 12, 2010, 09:58:22 AM

i like all those things!   :rawk:
lets do this.

::sets gears for rage mode::
::puts on conductor hat::
::sets destination::
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Buffalo Budd

I fear for MBW's life.  :evil:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sophist

Quote from: Phishy69 on November 12, 2010, 11:04:36 AM
Fetal position or failure is my motto. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

mbw

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

zimbra

Quote from: sophist on November 12, 2010, 11:10:21 AM
Quote from: Phishy69 on November 12, 2010, 11:04:36 AM
Fetal position or failure is my motto.
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Have fun guys, they were sounding pretty good last time I saw them.  Should be a good time. 
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Superfreakie

::SF sits patiently at 'puter, awaiting MBW, so he may live vicariously through his experience::
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mbw

::doing mental calisthenics in preparation::

Superfreakie

::SF begins his own mental calisthenics::
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mbw

btw, i ain't scared.

i've caught paugers on the way down, have been one of the last men standing late nite when the bars in boston have deemed most paugers 'too intoxicated to enter,' and have participated in epic dr00g induced firewood thievery.  plus, i have home field advantage.

WhatstheUse?

mbw is the real deal basically.
Bring in the dude!

mbw