News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Furthur

Started by redrum, August 23, 2009, 05:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

I'd love to stay on that list but I'm a total wildcard as I probably won't be around at that time.
Looks like it's gonna be a rager of epic proportions though, definitely bummed I won't be there.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mbw

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Superfreakie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on December 16, 2010, 08:46:07 PM
I'm not 100% in as of now, I'll have to see as it gets closer.

But with a crew shaping up like that.... it's seems just wrong to miss.

I'll pick you up (might also have a line on tix)
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

justjezmund

Quote from: Superfreakie on December 16, 2010, 11:01:50 PM

drugs and fun will be had when this happens....

just sayin
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Caravan2001

I hope Bobby can keep it together long enough for them to make it back to the NW....seeing these guys is a good time and they keep improving....

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Superfreakie on December 16, 2010, 11:01:50 PM

interesting... :smoke:
Bring in the dude!

danje

Multibeast12

Prolly gonna go to either Friday night or Saturday night at Radio City Music Hall, and Binghamton.

Also i hate how Futhur does not let one go back and Download the show they were at. I want the show from the summer when i saw them as a SBD. but i cant get it anymore  :frustrated: :frustrated:

Multibeast12

Hey wondering, how hard do you guys think it will be to get tickets for Either the Friday or Saturday Night at Radio City Music Hall?

zimbra

Quote from: Multibeast12 on January 04, 2011, 03:44:37 AM
Hey wondering, how hard do you guys think it will be to get tickets for Either the Friday or Saturday Night at Radio City Music Hall?

My vote is fairly difficult.. Every Furthur run I have been on has been extremely difficult except for in WA.  But anyways, bought my tickets for the Broomfield run last week.  Birthday show !!  :syf:
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Multibeast12

Quote from: zimbra on January 04, 2011, 03:47:56 AM

My vote is fairly difficult.. Every Furthur run I have been on has been extremely difficult except for in WA.  But anyways, bought my tickets for the Broomfield run last week.  Birthday show !!  :syf:
Awesome dude. Birthday shows rock!!!!

zimbra

Quote from: Multibeast12 on January 04, 2011, 03:49:38 AM

Keller last year and Furthur this year!
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Multibeast12

Quote from: zimbra on January 04, 2011, 04:06:06 AM

Solid. Only saw one show on my Birthday. Saw Umphrey's McGee, And they rocked hard.

zimbra

Quote from: Multibeast12 on January 04, 2011, 04:08:39 AM
Quote from: zimbra on January 04, 2011, 04:06:06 AM

Solid. Only saw one show on my Birthday. Saw Umphrey's McGee, And they rocked hard.

Only seen them a few times and they were pretty solid shows except for one.  You're my age right?
- Trey Anastasio