News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Furthur

Started by redrum, August 23, 2009, 05:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danje

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on January 21, 2011, 10:52:28 PM
So I haven't figured out a way to Philly yet, is anyone from the Boston area headed to Philly for these shows?

There's probably Amtrack as well... I'm trying to avoid buying a plane ticket..

If you use Bolt Bus from Boston to NYC, then NYC to Philly it's only $25 one way.

gah

Quote from: danje on January 21, 2011, 11:00:25 PM
So I haven't figured out a way to Philly yet, is anyone from the Boston area headed to Philly for these shows?

If you use Bolt Bus from Boston to NYC, then NYC to Philly it's only $25 one way.

who gives a f about the philly shows, if you're not in hampton, you missed out.
perido.\\\

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Superfreakie

DUDE, ARE YOU HIGH?  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard I told you back when this nefarious plan was hatched earlier in this thread that I'd come pick you up at your door step. It's a small detour for me to go to Boston. You're my first passenger and thus navigator. Then we pick up Soph at the airport and anyone else that needs rides. stoner.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

sophist

Quote from: Superfreakie on January 22, 2011, 02:02:54 AM

DUDE, ARE YOU HIGH?  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard I told you back when this nefarious plan was hatched earlier in this thread that I'd come pick you up at your door step. It's a small detour for me to go to Boston. You're my first passenger and thus navigator. Then we pick up Soph at the airport and anyone else that needs rides. stoner.
Yeah, I'm not crazy enough to fly up  :wink: .  But George and I will be in a car that will meet y'all there. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Superfreakie

Quote from: sophist on January 22, 2011, 02:37:52 AM

Yeah, I'm not crazy enough to fly up  :wink: .

yeah, I was wondering how you going to do that  :wink:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

sophist

Same as always.  Drive.   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

McGrupp

Yeah, I'm not crazy enough to fly up  :wink: .  But George and I will be in a car that will meet y'all there.

Indeed. I'm really looking forward to this drive - Ramsay + Me + Roadtrip = massive fast food encounters.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Superfreakie

Quote from: McGrupp on January 22, 2011, 03:30:47 AM

Indeed. I'm really looking forward to this drive - Ramsay + Me + Roadtrip = massive fast food encounters.

WTU + Me + roadtrip = lots of bagged cougars

WhatstheUse?

uhhhh..... of course I'm high!  :smoke:

Seriously, though... I had totally forgotten you said that you could pick me up.  That's awesome! Thanks!

This has got Epic written all over it...
Bring in the dude!

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on January 23, 2011, 08:52:39 PM

This has got Epic written all over it...
He may be right.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sophist

5:1 odds I will have McGrupp crying before we leave the state of VA. 

::preps insult list::

qop24

Quote from: sophist on January 23, 2011, 11:21:33 PM

All you have to do is tell him you are going to Wendy's, then drive past the exit. Rinse & repeat for each sign you see.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

emay

Ready for ATL and chucktown  :music:

McGrupp

Looks like Philly and Hampton are gonna be the only ones I can catch. I was hoping for Chucktown > ATL but probably won't be able to swing em.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

gah

Quote from: sophist on January 23, 2011, 11:21:33 PM

I'll take this bet.

Also, 3:1 odds that Unclebinoobzer‏ pukes off moonshine at the Hampton show.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.