News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Furthur

Started by redrum, August 23, 2009, 05:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Quote from: goodabouthood on January 25, 2011, 04:31:52 PM
Quote from: sophist on January 23, 2011, 11:21:33 PM
5:1 odds I will have McGrupp crying before we leave the state of VA. 

::preps insult list::

I'll take this bet.

Also, 3:1 odds that Unclebinoobzer‏ pukes off moonshine at the Hampton show.

:mails GAH a flip so he can take video:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

gah

Quote from: antelope19 on January 25, 2011, 04:40:23 PM

I'll take this bet.

Oh man! I wish I'd though of this on 1/1/1 when we were raging the show at 'noobzers place. It was just as bad as the Hampton Further spectacle. Except we only had to carry him up the stairs and not out of the Coliseum and threw a parking lot.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

antelope19

Quote from: goodabouthood on January 25, 2011, 04:45:44 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on January 25, 2011, 04:40:23 PM

I'll take this bet.

Oh man! I wish I'd though of this on 1/1/1 when we were raging the show at 'noobzers place. It was just as bad as the Hampton Further spectacle. Except we only had to carry him up the stairs and not out of the Coliseum and threw a parking lot.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Ebinoobzer Light(weight)!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Superfreakie

WELCOME TO THE TOWER THEATER BITCHES. HOW MUCH FUN DO THINK WE ARE GOING TO HAVE HERE.....OUR SEATS ARE IN THE FIRST FEW ROWS BEFORE THE STAGE. I WOULD ARGUE THIS PWNS THE SHIT OUT OF HAMPTON.  :-o

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Lifeboy

^That place looks fucking sweet.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Superfreakie

Quote from: Lifeboy on January 26, 2011, 09:13:07 PM

damn straight home slice, damn straight. And just you wait till the 'paug crew tear it up.  :rawk:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mbw

Quote from: Superfreakie on January 26, 2011, 09:16:52 PM

damn straight home slice, damn straight. And just you wait till the 'paug crew tear it up.  :rawk:

xtras?

Superfreakie

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on January 26, 2011, 09:18:32 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on January 26, 2011, 09:16:52 PM

xtras?

Are you in? I'm not sure what I can come up with now in the way of tix, as I have scrounged about 12 over the last two weeks. That being said, if you can get somewhere where I can pick you up by taking a train be it NY, I'm there in a heartbeat. Hotel is covered, gas is covered.

justjezmund

HUGE UP"S for danje for hooking me up with a sat. extra.  Haven't been to this place since '02

SO FUCKING PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

sophist

Alright, It says Richmond is 237 miles from Upper Darby, so I am thinking McGrupp and I will leave out Friday morning, like 9-10am, which should put us in Philly by 2-2:30.  I am thinking I will make the Atlanta -> Richmond drive on Thursday after work.  The only part that is really going to suck is doing Philly > Atlanta on Sunday.  We're going to have to leave out of Philly early on Sunday just so I can get home in time to sleep for work. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mehead

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on January 27, 2011, 10:47:04 AM
Quote from: zimbra on January 27, 2011, 08:10:03 AM
Gotta love theatre shows.

yup...best decision this band could've made - get out of the arenas and back into some saweet theaters
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

WhatstheUse?

Ohh heeelllll yeeessss!
Bring in the dude!