News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Furthur

Started by redrum, August 23, 2009, 05:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on February 25, 2011, 01:16:25 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on February 25, 2011, 01:13:24 PM
I guess me, trey and chicago aren't cool enough huh, GAH?

</3

as cool as JustJezmund, the Conductor, SuperFreakie, The Legacy, and the Burger-boofer himself???

Nah, sorry.  :-D

and we're going to have strippers.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

McGrupp

Quote from: Superfreakie on February 25, 2011, 02:21:00 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on February 25, 2011, 01:16:25 PM

</3

as cool as JustJezmund, the Conductor, SuperFreakie, The Legacy, and the Burger-boofer himself???

Nah, sorry.  :-D

and we're going to have strippers.

We're going to.... have strippers? ... Like in the hotel?

I hope you're serious.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

sophist

::doses strippers::
::lets stripper fuck my magic dragon::
::wins at ter::
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

gah

</3

HA! Dude, this doesn't involve flying! Besides, rumor has it you were looking at making it to this lil shindig, as well.

DO IT!  :beerbang:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

McGrupp

Quote from: goodabouthood on February 25, 2011, 02:29:23 PM

</3

HA! Dude, this doesn't involve flying! Besides, rumor has it you were looking at making it to this lil shindig, as well.

yo gah, you rollin' up with me scotty and ramz?

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

mbw

oh yeah, well i got PIE-GUY! he's like two of you put together.  er, like as cool as two of you put together, is what i meant.

gah

Quote from: McGrupp on February 25, 2011, 02:31:29 PM

</3

Probably not. Might work till noon, then drive up and be in Philly by 5, ideally. I'll have to either meet you guys at the hotel or at the garages. There's no "lot" really at the Tower....Well, actually, are you guys leaving out of Richmond? And what time?

Superfreakie

I have an extra Friday for MBW because I had to get a pair when grabbing for GAH, could not get a single. So no excuses now.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

gah

Quote from: Superfreakie on February 25, 2011, 02:46:49 PM
I have an extra Friday for MBW because I had to get a pair when grabbing for GAH, could not get a single. So no excuses now.

mbw

Quote from: goodabouthood on February 25, 2011, 02:53:56 PM

i've given superfreakie the proper instructions for getting me out there....

Superfreakie

he says he needs to be drunk, before he busts out the CC and buys a flight. WILL SOMEONE BUY THIS MAN A DRINK!!!

McGrupp

Quote from: goodabouthood on February 25, 2011, 02:45:23 PM
Quote from: McGrupp on February 25, 2011, 02:31:29 PM

</3

Probably not. Might work till noon, then drive up and be in Philly by 5, ideally. I'll have to either meet you guys at the hotel or at the garages. There's no "lot" really at the Tower....Well, actually, are you guys leaving out of Richmond? And what time?

Yep, out of Richmond. And we'll leave whenever ramsay gets his ass up here/when scott and I are done disposing of the bodies of dead hookers.

gah

Quote from: Superfreakie on February 25, 2011, 02:59:01 PM

he says he needs to be drunk, before he busts out the CC and buys a flight. WILL SOMEONE BUY THIS MAN A DRINK!!!

Who's closest? flow? GET HIM A DRINK!

Quote from: McGrupp on February 25, 2011, 03:12:33 PM

Yep, out of Richmond. And we'll leave whenever ramsay gets his ass up here/when scott and I are done disposing of the bodies of dead hookers.

Yeah, I'll have to figure the details on this closer to day of the show....as for the disposal, I'd recommend just putting down tarps, it makes cleaning up later a lot easier.

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: goodabouthood on February 25, 2011, 03:19:03 PM
as for the disposal, I'd recommend just putting down tarps, it makes cleaning up later a lot easier.

This is true.  But don't get the cheapo blue ones, they can sometimes rip.   :evil:
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

Superfreakie

WEEKEND ROLL CALL:

Danje
JJ
The Legacy
The Conductor
Dr. Hood
the Hamburgler
SF

and strippers

and the Mirth? ? ?