News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Furthur

Started by redrum, August 23, 2009, 05:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

birdman

Quote from: slslbs on March 03, 2011, 12:46:07 PM
no- I wasn't motivated when the tix went on sale. I'm kinda regretting that now
I'm going skiing Sunday and Monday (hopefully the prediction of rain on Sunday will be wrong) so it's all good.

I'm going to try and meet up with SF downtown somewhere on Saturday before the show.

you going?

Im going Friday night for sure. We'll see about Sat.

Redrum, give me a buzz when you get over to the Orpheum. Ill keep my eyes open for you.
Paug FTMFW!

zimbra

Great read, thanks for sharing.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

redrum

Quote from: birdman on March 03, 2011, 01:04:15 PM
Redrum, give me a buzz when you get over to the Orpheum. Ill keep my eyes open for you.

thanks dude! ttys..
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

Superfreakie

Quote from: redrum on March 03, 2011, 01:13:11 PM

thanks dude! ttys..

some I'm going to be seeing RR, BM and SLSLBS this weekend. THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

redrum

Quote from: Superfreakie on March 03, 2011, 05:06:56 PM

thanks dude! ttys..

some I'm going to be seeing RR, BM and SLSLBS this weekend. THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

totally! and don't forget about mbird. she'll be there too.
you can ask her all about the preggers bday sexx! hahaha.
psyched to finally meet ya bro.
:rawk: :rawk: :rawk:

---

Superfreakie

Quote from: redrum on March 03, 2011, 06:55:17 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on March 03, 2011, 05:06:56 PM

thanks dude! ttys..

totally! and don't forget about mbird. she'll be there too.
you can ask her all about the preggers bday sexx! hahaha.
psyched to finally meet ya bro.
:rawk: :rawk: :rawk:

same here. I know you're all expecting some guy with fangs, drooling all over the place, but really I'm quite normal looking.  :angel:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

redrum

i fully expect the drooling by second set, but i def believe you about looking "normal".  :-D

---

Superfreakie

Quote from: slslbs on March 03, 2011, 12:46:07 PM
I'm kinda regretting that now

WELL, WELL, I knew......what if I can come up with a pair of tickets for Saturday night, one for you and your wife. Would you be in?

WhatstheUse?

I originally had planned to make all 3 of these shows, but my band ended up booking gigs all weekend.  Pretty bummed to be missing Furthur in my own town but psyched to be playing some parties with my band so... can't complain to much.   At least I get Philly!

We're playing a "Furthur After Party" at my place on Saturday! Come rage!  :wtu:
Bring in the dude!

Superfreakie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 04, 2011, 12:31:02 AM
I originally had planned to make all 3 of these shows, but my band ended up booking gigs all weekend.  Pretty bummed to be missing Furthur in my own town but psyched to be playing some parties with my band so... can't complain to much.   At least I get Philly!

We're playing a "Furthur After Party" at my place on Saturday! Come rage!  :wtu:

Scottie, I'm going to drop off all (yours, Soph's, and McGrupper's) Philly tickets with you this weekend in Boston. That way you guys have them stateside in the event something happens to me. I was going to mail them to Soph but after a hard drive got lost in the mail, I don't trust the mail with that many tickets. Expect a call sometime tomorrow or Saturday.....and I might rage a little with you.   

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Superfreakie on March 04, 2011, 01:02:52 AM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 04, 2011, 12:31:02 AM

Scottie, I'm going to drop off all (yours, Soph's, and McGrupper's) Philly tickets with you this weekend in Boston. That way you guys have them stateside in the event something happens to me. I was going to mail them to Soph but after a hard drive got lost in the mail, I don't trust the mail with that many tickets. Expect a call sometime tomorrow or Saturday.....and I might rage a little with you.

right on man, that works!
Bring in the dude!

justjezmund

in the event something happens to me.
whats this supposed to mean?  I'm not likeing this statement at all.
  :|
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

sophist

Quote from: JustJezmund on March 04, 2011, 01:42:19 AM
The amount of available American hookers, blow, and Huddle Houses between SF's door and Boston may be too good to pass up. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Buffalo Budd

Looking forward to hearing about the shenanigans that will take place on this run.  :rawk:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Superfreakie

Quote from: sophist on March 04, 2011, 08:00:12 AM
Quote from: JustJezmund on March 04, 2011, 01:42:19 AM
The amount of available American hookers, blow, and Huddle Houses between SF's door and Boston may be too good to pass up.

exactly.