News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Furthur

Started by redrum, August 23, 2009, 05:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undermind

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on March 04, 2011, 08:11:14 AM
Looking forward to hearing about the shenanigans that will take place on this run.  :rawk:
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Superfreakie

By the way, I do have one extra Saturday ticket. (if BM doesn't do Sat.)
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: Superfreakie on March 03, 2011, 08:04:06 PM
Quote from: slslbs on March 03, 2011, 12:46:07 PM
I'm kinda regretting that now

WELL, WELL, I knew......what if I can come up with a pair of tickets for Saturday night, one for you and your wife. Would you be in?
sounds tempting but will have to wimp out - I mean pass - on this one

looking forward to seeing you pre-show
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

birdman

Quote from: slslbs on March 04, 2011, 12:14:38 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on March 03, 2011, 08:04:06 PM
Quote from: slslbs on March 03, 2011, 12:46:07 PM
I'm kinda regretting that now

WELL, WELL, I knew......what if I can come up with a pair of tickets for Saturday night, one for you and your wife. Would you be in?
sounds tempting but will have to wimp out - I mean pass - on this one

looking forward to seeing you pre-show
Admit it.
You're afraid of having your face melted by SF.

(I am too)
Paug FTMFW!

mbw

gotta hand it to Dirty D, aka Superfreakie for all the sincere offers of tix, rides, money, hookers, dr00gs, etc in order to get people to these shows!   :clap:

birdman

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on March 04, 2011, 12:28:12 PM
gotta hand it to Dirty D, aka Superfreakie for all the sincere offers of tix, rides, money, hookers, dr00gs, etc in order to get people to these shows!   :clap:
Yup. It almost makes up for him being Canadian
Paug FTMFW!

WhatstheUse?

Absolutely!  :beers:
Bring in the dude!

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: birdman on March 04, 2011, 12:32:25 PM
almost.

the rest of the Canadian contingent needs to come up and do the same before we give their country a pass
:wink:
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: slslbs on March 04, 2011, 01:02:31 PM
almost.

the rest of the Canadian contingent needs to come up and do the same before we give their country a pass
::Books suite in Bethel, NY, buys all tickets to pit section for all 3 nights at Bethel Woods, buy up all doses in NY state, hooks up 3 lbs of NY diesel, secures 15 nitrous tanks, prepares to rage with Paug crew::
Gotta one up SF  :evil:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

McGrupp

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on March 04, 2011, 02:05:08 PM
almost.

::Books suite in Bethel, NY, buys all tickets to pit section at Jones Beach, buy up all doses in NY state, hooks up 3 lbs of NY diesel, secures 15 nitrous tanks, prepares to rage with Paug crew::

in.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

mattstick

Just remember...

We're bigger and we're on top.

In prison that makes you the bitch.

birdman

SF has officially crossed the border!!
Now to place a call to my local Homeland Security Representative....
Paug FTMFW!

sophist

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on March 04, 2011, 02:05:08 PM
almost.

::Books suite in Bethel, NY, buys all tickets to pit section for all 3 nights at Bethel Woods, buy up all doses in NY state, hooks up 3 lbs of NY diesel, secures 15 nitrous tanks, prepares to rage with Paug crew::
Pretty sure that was a typical Tuesday for me a few nights ago. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

shoreline99

Looking for 2 at MSG for Sunday the 13th. Anyone got any extras?
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

birdman

Loads of fun last night. Finally got to meet SF and he lived up to expectations. He'll be a welcome addition to shows in the North East. RedRum, MB and Friend (Katy?) joined us in the 5th row for set II.
   Bobby was having a bit of trouble with lyrics through out the night (I think he missed a couple verses in Promised Land), but other than that , no major complaints. Set II was just a great jam. Wish I could join you guys in Philly.

Furthur
03/04/11 (Fri)  Orpheum Theatre - Boston, MA
Set 1: Come Together, Feel Like A Stranger, Alabama Getaway > Promised Land, Althea, Peggy-O, Cream Puff War > Good Lovin' > Come Together > Good Lovin'

Set 2: Music Never Stopped, The Wheel > Uncle John's Band > Playing in the Band > Crazy Fingers > The Other One > Morning Dew, Help on the Way > Slipknot! > Franklin's Tower E: Golden Road (To Unlimited Devotion)
Paug FTMFW!