News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Furthur

Started by redrum, August 23, 2009, 05:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

McGrupp

This is SF haxoring gruppers acct. - yesterday fail was incredibly strong, but we were able surmount most difficulties. First time I have seen a GD related event sober.....in over 200 shows (phil, Bobby, JGB, GD). Lost wallet second set. Speeding tickets out the ying yang (3). People bailing (3). WTU and Gruppers arriving after missing the first songs of the first set (3) as they had to sell a ticket........and on and on. This only means that tonight will have to be off the charts. Oh and Bobby 3.0'd us with Hard Rains gonna fall in the second set...he might as well of played Alaska or Joy. At least they would of been shorter. Dark Star tonight.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

qop24

Quote from: McGrupp on March 19, 2011, 10:18:15 AM
This is SF haxoring gruppers acct. - yesterday fail was incredibly strong, but we were able surmount most difficulties. First time I have seen a GD related event sober.....in over 200 shows (phil, Bobby, JGB, GD). Lost wallet second set. Speeding tickets out the ying yang (3). People bailing (3). WTU and Gruppers arriving after missing the first songs of the first set (3) as they had to sell a ticket........and on and on. This only means that tonight will have to be off the charts. Oh and Bobby 3.0'd us with Hard Rains gonna fall in the second set...he might as well of played Alaska or Joy. At least they would of been shorter. Dark Star tonight.

damn sounds like it's been a crazy couple of days for you, hope tonight makes it all worthwhile for you!
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

birdman

3 speeding tickets? all at once?
They're going to ship you back NORTH, troublemaker!
Paug FTMFW!

blatboom

yeah that story begs expounding.

WhatstheUse?

Can't wait for tonight.  Last night was fun, but I'm hoping for some ser jamz tonight.
Bring in the dude!

mbw

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 19, 2011, 11:57:35 AM
Can't wait for tonight.  Last night was fun, but I'm hoping for some ser jamz tonight.

story of your life.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on March 19, 2011, 12:01:27 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 19, 2011, 11:57:35 AM

story of your life.

I'm calling it -- Best show eva tonight.  :wtu:
Bring in the dude!

McGrupp

Quote from: blatboom on March 19, 2011, 10:40:34 AM
yeah that story begs expounding. Th

This is SF writing - well, need not expound, here is what the police officer wrote (typed) on my first speeding ticket down to New York City. WTU and Gruppers can confirm this as they have read it. Here it is quoted in all its beauty:

QuoteIN LEFT LANE FLYING THROUGH TRAFFIC - VISUAL 95MPH, LASER CONFIRMATION 89MPH - MOVED TO CTR LN W/O SIGNAL - BACK TO LEFT LANE W/O SIGNAL - CONTINUED FLYING THROUGH TRAFFIC - TOP OF HILL BACK TO CTR, THEN STRADDLING LINES WITH CTR LANE - FAILED TO STAY IN ANY SINGLE LANE FOR EXTENDED PERIOD. FINALLY SLOWED DOWN AND PULLED OVER PROPERLY

When the cop walked up to the window he classically exclaimed "driving is not a video game son, but that was impressive". Asked why I was driving so fast, I declared that I had a hot date in New York City and was late. He said he understood and dropped my ticket to 69mph in a 65mph (all this confirmed by WTU and Gruppers). Needless to say, I wasn't so fortunate with the next cop 30 minutes later, a militant lesbian, who told me that "no one drives like that through my section of town and gets away with it". Yada yada.......700$ in tickets.

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

mbw

Quote from: McGrupp on March 19, 2011, 12:39:27 PM

This is SF writing - well, need not expound, here is what the police officer wrote (typed) on my first speeding ticket down to New York City. WTU and Gruppers can confirm this as they have read it. Here it is quoted in all its beauty:

QuoteIN LEFT LANE FLYING THROUGH TRAFFIC - VISUAL 95MPH, LASER CONFIRMATION 89MPH - MOVED TO CTR LN W/O SIGNAL - BACK TO LEFT LANE W/O SIGNAL - CONTINUED FLYING THROUGH TRAFFIC - TOP OF HILL BACK TO CTR, THEN STRADDLING LINES WITH CTR LANE - FAILED TO STAY IN ANY SINGLE LANE FOR EXTENDED PERIOD. FINALLY SLOWED DOWN AND PULLED OVER PROPERLY

When the cop walked up to the window he classically exclaimed "driving is not a video game son, but that was impressive". Asked why I was driving so fast, I declared that I had a hot date in New York City and was late. He said he understood and dropped my ticket to 69mph in a 65mph (all this confirmed by WTU and Gruppers). Needless to say, I wasn't so fortunate with the next cop 30 minutes later, a militant lesbian, who told me that "no one drives like that through my section of town and gets away with it". Yada yada.......700$ in tickets.

that sucks, but more importantly, its hillarious.  nice work.  :clap:

blatboom

birdman

Ouch.
Welcome to America. Please come back and keep giving money to our underfunded cities.
Paug FTMFW!

McGrupp

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on March 19, 2011, 12:42:07 PM
Quote from: McGrupp on March 19, 2011, 12:39:27 PM

that sucks, but more importantly, its hillarious.  nice work.  :clap:

at least I "pulled over properly".  :rawk:

fauxpaxfauxreal

Your insurance rate is going to blow nuts :(

mbw

SF caught on tape