News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Furthur

Started by redrum, August 23, 2009, 05:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qop24

GAH, you still comin to the cville show next week?
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

gah

Quote from: qop24 on November 01, 2011, 10:58:56 AM
GAH, you still comin to the cville show next week?

It's looking less and less likely...but I'm not out completely just yet. Depends on how the next few days go...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Gundo

it's starting to look like I will most definitely be hitting the show on November 20th. With all the people I know are going I just can't pass this up. And I would only miss one day of classes what with thanksgiving break and all.  :crazy:

zimbra

Quote from: PleasedDog on November 01, 2011, 02:50:32 PM
it's starting to look like I will most definitely be hitting the show on November 20th. With all the people I know are going I just can't pass this up. And I would only miss one day of classes what with thanksgiving break and all.  :crazy:

DO. HIT. 

ETA:  Come to Dallas on Friday for Moe.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

sMILEy

Anyone going to Amherst on Sunday?!

WhatstheUse?

think I'm going to hit the Manchester show up tomorrow since I found a ride.  Catch em while you still can!
Bring in the dude!

barnesy305

Just got the tix from my buddy, lower level fourth row from the floor. Anyone else besides Mayor McJBC going to C'Ville?

qop24

Quote from: barnesy305 on November 02, 2011, 08:18:41 PM
Just got the tix from my buddy, lower level fourth row from the floor. Anyone else besides Mayor McJBC going to C'Ville?

Seeing as I live here...me!
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

mehead

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 02, 2011, 07:50:23 PM
think I'm going to hit the Manchester show up tomorrow since I found a ride.  Catch em while you still can!

atta boy!   :wtu:

:beers:

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

McGrupp

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 02, 2011, 07:50:23 PM

post-furthur shows: the only time WTU becomes a hater.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

barnesy305

Quote from: qop24 on November 03, 2011, 09:24:38 AM
Quote from: barnesy305 on November 02, 2011, 08:18:41 PM

Seeing as I live here...me!

Nice! We should have a halftime powwow!

fastfingers12

Quote from: zimbra on November 01, 2011, 05:33:52 PM
Quote from: PleasedDog on November 01, 2011, 02:50:32 PM

DO. HIT. 

ETA:  Come to Dallas on Friday for Moe.
I'm holding out on Moe. So I can hit Further in St. Louis
That's a hundred nineteen to you and me

sMILEy

Missed out on cheap tickets for Amherst..
Prob gona end up paying around 50$, at least i'm still going  :rockout:

Superfreakie

A Philzone quote from someone mid second set thanking zman for streaming tonight's Furthur show:

QuoteJust wanted to say thanks for the stream. Tonight is our 11th wedding anniversary (in 11/11) and via Bluetooth into the car stereo we could enjoy the show on the way home from dinner. Peace all.

Man, has technology ever changed the times. Ridiculous.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

sMILEy

To the people who went to Manchester or Portland, How were prices at the venue??
Worth waiting for??