News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Furthur

Started by redrum, August 23, 2009, 05:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aphineday

Quote from: McGrupp on February 28, 2012, 11:18:25 AM
downloaded that first show. had a quick listen last night and honestly I was kinda disappointed. I just can't get into warren haynes' playing style or vocals.

The wharf rat was pretty cool though.
That was honestly the only thing that worried me. I have tried so hard to dig Warren, but I just can't.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

emay

Quote from: aphineday on February 28, 2012, 11:21:56 AM
downloaded that first show. had a quick listen last night and honestly I was kinda disappointed. I just can't get into warren haynes' playing style or vocals.

That was honestly the only thing that worried me. I have tried so hard to dig Warren, but I just can't.

yeah warren is always a downer....but no one can bring down the mighty PHIL :syf: :rawk:

sls.stormyrider

Just listened to set 1 lat night - didn't do much for me up until the Wheel, then I started to like it

funny - most people here don't like Warren (I do). Most people on the ABB web site don't like  :phish:, so I guess it's even
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

pcr3

I'll be hitting both nights in Boston, should be fun.  If any of you folks have an extra for Friday, I'd be super grateful if you sent me a PM.  TIA.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Undermind

Quote7/5 – McCoy Stadium – Pawtucket, RI
7/6 – Marvin Sands Performing Arts Center – Canandaigua, NY
7/7 – Mann Center for Performing Arts – Philadelphia, PA
7/8 – Merriweather Post Pavilion – Columbia, MD
7/10 – Verizon Wireless Amphitheater – Alpharetta, GA
7/11 – Koka Booth Amphitheater – Cary, NC
7/13 – MCU Park – Brooklyn, NY
7/14 – MCU Park – Brooklyn, NY
7/15 – Bethel Woods Performing Arts Center – Bethel, NY
7/17 – Charter One Pavilion – Chicago, IL
7/18 – Meadow Brook Music Festival – Rochester Hills, MI
10/5,6 – Greek Theatre – Los Angeles, CA
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mehead

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on February 28, 2012, 11:24:14 AM
Quote from: aphineday on February 28, 2012, 11:21:56 AM

yeah warren is always a downer....but no one can bring down the mighty PHIL :syf: :rawk:

yeah, I saw The Dead in '04 w/ Warren and he was awful...too bad cuz Herring was part of the line up and he had one 30 sec solo all night and Bobby quickly reeled him in...
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

mbw

so psyched for the chicago show. sick venue.

aphineday

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on March 03, 2012, 03:17:52 PM
Kind of disappointed there is only one show, but beggars can't be choosers. See you there.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

Superfreakie

Quote from: aphineday on March 04, 2012, 12:46:53 AM
Kind of disappointed there is only one show, but beggars can't be choosers. See you there.

What's that venue? I've never even heard it mentioned before. Area around venue looks mint  :rawk:

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

sMILEy

Hoping to make the drive to Boston for the Saturday night, but no tickets yet... If any one has extras please PM me!  :beers:

mbw

Quote from: Superfreakie on March 04, 2012, 01:30:59 AM
Quote from: aphineday on March 04, 2012, 12:46:53 AM

What's that venue? I've never even heard it mentioned before. Area around venue looks mint  :rawk:

northerly island.  i saw ratdog/allmans there awhile back.  it on that island which used to be a small commuter plane airport, until richard daley had it torn up in the middle of the night.  gotta love chicago politics.

anywho, its also where trey recorded "live in chicago"

VDB

8 nights at the Beacon? Did I read that right?
Is this still Wombat?

pcr3

Less than 3 hours until show time.  :rockout:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

DoW

Quote from: pcr3 on April 05, 2012, 05:18:02 PM
Less than 3 hours until show time.  :rockout:
have fun.  :beerbang:
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate