News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Furthur

Started by redrum, August 23, 2009, 05:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on September 21, 2012, 10:31:19 PM
Quote from: Hicks on September 21, 2012, 10:27:58 PM
Quote from: emayPhishyMD on September 21, 2012, 10:13:18 PM
Quote from: Undermind on September 21, 2012, 10:08:48 PM
Quote from: emayPhishyMD on September 21, 2012, 10:05:42 PM
Quote from: Undermind on September 21, 2012, 09:57:25 PM
Pretty sweet stream for tonight
http://couch-tour.com/

sweet, thanks
You're welcome. This stream is A quality with no cut outs yet.  Wish there were more like this on Phish tour!

yeah crystal clear.
Great show so far too.
Hope to tune in to this all weekend, been fighting this cold so I would love to listen to this RR run

Audio only?

Yeah

Right on, just making sure I wasn't having browser issues.

And yeah, it sounds great.   :beers:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

emay

:beers:
Cheers!
Sick stream!

> mason children!

Undermind

They are currently spelling out "Steal Your Face"

Set 1: Samson & Delilah, Tenn Jed, Easy Wind, Ala. Getaway, Loose Lucy, You Win Again, Operator, Unc Johns Band, Reuben & Cherise
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mattstick

barnesy305

mopper_smurf

Quote from: Undermind on September 23, 2012, 09:29:34 PM
They are currently spelling out "Steal Your Face"

Set 1: Samson & Delilah, Tenn Jed, Easy Wind, Ala. Getaway, Loose Lucy, You Win Again, Operator, Unc Johns Band, Reuben & Cherise

Hippies can't spell fuck.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mattstick

Back in the 90s I put a bunch of studio GD discs into a 5CD changer on random and it played the same setlist.

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

JPhishman

Well this past weekend I raged three nights of Furthur at Edgefield. Unfortunately in the end I'm kinda just left with a blank stare rather than a feeling that I saw anything special. Aside from the few times the whole band would stop and just let Phil steer the ship, I wasn't too psyched about the music. Ultimately I ended up paying $72/night to party with my friends, which is a little steep. Living legends, I know, that's why I was there, but I think next time I'll follow the lead of Caravan and Hicks and just do one night. Hangin with Todd the first night was by far the best show experience of the three because he went super early and snagged a killer spot for us. I soaked it all in that night. The next two we had dancing space but lots of talking goin on made it hard to focus or appreciate what was going on.

Nostalgia act or not, if I just saw three full shows and there's not one piece that I feel I need to rehear, time to reevaluate why I pay all that money.

Don't get me wrong, I had a ton of FUN. And partied my ass off thurs and sat, but musically speaking......
Quote from: sophist on September 24, 2012, 09:18:27 AM
meh. 
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

gah

^^^ I'll go ahead and tell you right now, your 3-4 night experience in Florida next month will leave you with a completely different feeling.

But as for Furthur, sorry the music wasn't anything special.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

McGrupp

So jealous of you cats going to Bear Creek. Not really because of Furthur though
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

barnesy305

There's always Jamcruise to look forward to.

McGrupp

Quote from: barnesy305 on October 03, 2012, 01:51:00 PM
There's always Jamcruise to look forward to.

I hate you.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Hicks

Quote from: JPhishman on October 03, 2012, 12:43:46 PM
Well this past weekend I raged three nights of Furthur at Edgefield. Unfortunately in the end I'm kinda just left with a blank stare rather than a feeling that I saw anything special. Aside from the few times the whole band would stop and just let Phil steer the ship, I wasn't too psyched about the music. Ultimately I ended up paying $72/night to party with my friends, which is a little steep. Living legends, I know, that's why I was there, but I think next time I'll follow the lead of Caravan and Hicks and just do one night. Hangin with Todd the first night was by far the best show experience of the three because he went super early and snagged a killer spot for us. I soaked it all in that night. The next two we had dancing space but lots of talking goin on made it hard to focus or appreciate what was going on.

Nostalgia act or not, if I just saw three full shows and there's not one piece that I feel I need to rehear, time to reevaluate why I pay all that money.

Don't get me wrong, I had a ton of FUN. And partied my ass off thurs and sat, but musically speaking......
Quote from: sophist on September 24, 2012, 09:18:27 AM

meh. 

How was that after party anyway?

I thought it was pretty funny that shushed me at one point, didn't think I was talkin all that much, but granted I was fairly drunk. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.