News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

SEEDED ph1999-09-21

Started by jedifunk, December 09, 2004, 09:28:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedifunk

Looking for the VERY undercirculated show.

I'ma gonna keepa askin fer it til I gets it  :D

but seriously folks, this show rules, lets get it seeded.

thanks to the server team for all they are doing here.  greatly appreciated.
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

guyforget

I have this one ready to go but bt.etree.org seems to be having some problems.  I get DB errors out the arse.  Ill try to have it posted before I leave for work today at 4pm.
-AD_

jedifunk

Sick Sick Sick Sick!

Did I mention sick?

Yeah, I've been getting DB errors all morning as well.

Thanks so much for seeding this one.  Its one of those ones that I haven't heard since the actual show, I'm so stoked now.  Makin my day.

I'll be throwing 8-13-97 up today, FWIW.

thanks again!
Much Respect
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

unthink

Great news!  Hopefully this will be an upgrade to my poor CD-R copies.  I was living in Flagstaff at the time, and the breif AZ>NM pause between CA and TX was great.  Such small out of the way shows.  Thanks guyforget, I'm looking forward to this one too.

jedifunk

Awesome!  Thanks for getting this up and running.  I am sooooooo stoked on this.  Hopefully this show lives up to the hype I've created in my head of this one. :wink:

thanks again!
Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

guyforget

Yep, no problem.  I wish Id been able to go to this one.  My bday, and I missed it.  Oh well...  

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=9848
http://bt.etree.org/download.php/9848/ph1999-09-21.874.shnf.torrent

QuotePhish
Pima County Fairgrounds, Tucson, AZ
9/21/99

Source: FOB Schoeps MK4V (ORTF in a hat)> Schoeps KC5 > Schoeps CMC6 > Apogee AD-1000 > Sony D8/Tascam DAP1

Transfer: Sony D8 > Lucid Technology PCI-24 (S/PDIF)

Due to one of the decks not getting started on time (short set break) and the other containing a dropout during Reba, tapes from two discrete digital lines out of the Apogee were spliced after Bug.  The splice was done digitally using Macromedia SoundEdit 16 on a Power Macintosh 9600.  The Carini > Bug segment is from a clone of the Tascam DAP1 master and the rest is from the Sony D8 master.

Please note that it was extremely windy at this show.

Disc 1:

Set 1

01 Poor Heart                    (02:53)
02 Sample in a Jar               (05:09)
03 Split Open and Melt           (12:15)
04 Drowned                       (17:19)
05 I Didn't Know                 (04:19)
06 Get Back on the Train         (04:50)
07 Birds of a Feather            (07:38)
08 Theme from the Bottom         (10:34)
09 Golgi Apparatus               (05:21)

Disc 2:

Set 2

01 Carini >                      (10:09)
02 Bug                           (10:50)
03 Strange Design                (03:39)
04 Vultures >                    (12:05)
05 Limb by Limb                  (08:50)

Disc 3:

01 Will it Go Round in Circles   (07:46)
02 Dirt                          (05:15)
03 Run Like an Antelope          (21:20)

Encore

04 Reba                          (16:20)
05 Bold as Love                  (08:08)
-AD_

unthink

Thanks again!

BTW - this is a *vast* improvement over the previous unknown source I had on CD-R, thanks a million.  The wind gradually died down during the show, so by the end things are crystal clear.  WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Gabbojog

Can I get a repost on this please?