News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009-11-18 Cobo Hall - Detroit, MI - Roll Call

Started by flow00, October 23, 2009, 05:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flow00

Who's in? Pre-party at my place with at least 12 varieties to smoke.

Trey is supposed to sit in before or after the show at Park Bar with the drummer from 70 Volt. I'll be headed there. Since my buddy is organizing that show, we should know beforehand whether Trey will be playing.

I may have a place for 'paugers to crash.

phg

12 varities?  nice  :-D   sounds like we'd get along

yeah I'll be there for sure. I have extras for face if anyone needs.

jstepan

Just a heads up, if anyone is interested we could throw a private party at Cheli's Chilli Bar in the loft, pre and post show... it's a private loft with bar and private deck with outside heaters and access to the roof top deck (if weather is permitting) its pretty bad ass... nike funished everything for a private party during super bowl XL...

private meaning we could rage it, ipod dock is up there...  we'd have a couple bartenders working and they'd keep it open till 4am or later... cost would be $200 bucks, we'd have to pay for booze and then we'd just have to tip the bartenders respectfully... there's also a red wings game that night so shuttles would be going back and forth to Joe Louis which is right next to Cobo... if anyone's interested let me know... peace
Λ Σ Δ
to Use your head... you have to go out of your mind... Dr Tim Leary

one day we'll figure out the mathematical formula that describes the universe, then, our whole reality will dissolve and a sign will pop up that says 'level two'.

flow00

emay

Quote from: flow00 on October 23, 2009, 05:07:19 PM

Trey is supposed to sit in before or after the show at Park Bar with the drummer from 70 Volt. I'll be headed there. Since my buddy is organizing that show, we should know beforehand whether Trey will be playing.

Nice! Me and a friend will be getting into Detroit pretty early. Will def have time to kill before we can check into the hotel. Maybe we can make some trades. :mrgreen:

AfterMidnight

flow00

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on November 03, 2009, 03:42:13 PM
Quote from: flow00 on October 23, 2009, 05:07:19 PM

Nice! Me and a friend will be getting into Detroit pretty early. Will def have time to kill before we can check into the hotel. Maybe we can make some trades. :mrgreen:

Sounds like a plan. PM me as the show gets closer so we can hook up somewhere.

flow00

Damn, there are more than 25 tickets for under $10 for this show on stubhub.

mbw

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: flow00 on November 06, 2009, 04:13:42 PM

That is effing crazy. I guess we're back to a "normal" tix situation.

mistercharlie

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on November 07, 2009, 11:15:37 PM

This is the only show going 'that' cheap. Cinci is pretty cheap too, around 25-30.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

whatapiper

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on November 07, 2009, 11:15:37 PM

msg is still just ridiculous
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

jstepan

tickets this cheap is crazy... and it is the last show ever at cobo hall...
Λ Σ Δ
to Use your head... you have to go out of your mind... Dr Tim Leary

one day we'll figure out the mathematical formula that describes the universe, then, our whole reality will dissolve and a sign will pop up that says 'level two'.

Blaise

Signed!

Lets get after it! Im arriving pretty early in detroit and know some people there but would still be game to meet up somewhere. Any info on trey playing would be nice but I'm prob more interested in hanging out with flow and his 12 kids. Otherwise, its great that this will be a cheap ticket bc I'm broke. You can still pull GA floor tickets on ticketmaster which means this show has prob only sold 1-5k tickets for what is listed as 12k venue!

WillBreathes

tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither