News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

phish.net/myshows

Started by redrum, November 13, 2009, 04:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burmesepython

Most shows in common with fellow Paugers...

28 - caravan
23 - mattstick
19 - guyforget
17 - derosaa
16 - thelot
15 - A_Train
14 - augustus
14 - bunkster
14 - cactusfan
13 - birdman
12 - Hicks
11 - PIE-GUY
11 - JPhishman
11 - whatapiper
10 - antelope19
10 - blatboom
10 - jasonsobel
10 - goodabouthood
10 - PosterNutbag
9 - redrum
8 - Xanadux3
8 - whatstheuse
7 - messengerbird
7 - JustJezmund
6 - rowjimmy
6 - phuzzyfish12
6 - sunrisevt
5 - mirthbeatenworker
5 - hoodie22
3 - McGrupp
3 - prizzi3
3 - tipetoo
2 - FauxPaux
2 - khalpin
1 - MrMinor
1 - StCarl
1 - MiamiPhish
1 - PhishPhan

Whew... more extensive than planned, but once I got started I had to follow through. Seen a show with almost everyone that posted... MrCharlie was the anomaly with 0 even though he's seen 55.

burmesepython

Quote from: burmesepython on November 24, 2009, 03:55:40 PM

28 - caravan
23 - mattstick
19 - guyforget
17 - derosaa
16 - thelot
15 - A_Train
14 - augustus
14 - bunkster
14 - cactusfan
13 - birdman
12 - Hicks
11 - PIE-GUY
11 - JPhishman
11 - whatapiper
10 - antelope19
10 - blatboom
10 - jasonsobel
10 - goodabouthood
10 - PosterNutbag
9 - redrum
8 - Xanadux3
8 - whatstheuse
7 - messengerbird
7 - JustJezmund
6 - rowjimmy
6 - phuzzyfish12
6 - sunrisevt
5 - mirthbeatenworker
5 - hoodie22
3 - McGrupp
3 - prizzi3
3 - tipetoo
2 - FauxPaux
2 - khalpin
1 - MrMinor
1 - StCarl
1 - MiamiPhish
1 - PhishPhan

Whew... more extensive than planned, but once I got started I had to follow through. Seen a show with almost everyone that posted... MrCharlie was the anomaly with 0 even though he's seen 55.

Edit: 1 - Undermind

kellerb

Caravan2001

Quote from: burmesepython on November 24, 2009, 03:55:40 PM

28 - caravan

And that's just Phish....we've prolly seen at least that many other-than shows together too...

spaced

Quote from: macaronihead on November 24, 2009, 02:31:22 PM
I love that even though all the shows I've seen have been in one year, I've still seen 112 different songs. That's never the case with any other bands.  :beerbang:

Heh, I know! My only shows are two festivals (8 and Coventry) and I've seen 118.

(For such a n00b I have very few songs left to cross off my list.)

Tomapella

Anybody who thinks they're a n00b:

http://phish.net/myshows/Tomapella

I'm sure the list will be significantly longer this time next year 8-)

Superfreakie

http://phish.net/myshows/Superfreakie

I thought I had seen 150 shows. Oooops. I might be missing a show or two on my list. I am not one of those who memorizes dates, shows, setlists etc... It has all since become a streaked blur. I don't know how some of you people do it. I think you were just more sober than I. Hey 'van do you remember all of yours like yesterday. Unfortunately, I don't have all my tickets because I was often really high/drunk and was lucky if I made it out of a show with every piece of clothing I had entered with, my wallet, my shoes and my mind, let alone a ticket that was generally melting in my hand and trippin' me out.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

whatapiper

Quote from: Superfreakie on November 25, 2009, 12:55:03 AM

I thought I had seen 150 shows. Oooops. I might be missing a show or two on my list. I am not one of those who memorizes dates, shows, setlists etc... It has all since become a streaked blur. I don't know how some of you people do it. I think you were just more sober than I. Hey 'van do you remember all of yours like yesterday. Unfortunately, I don't have all my tickets because I was often really high/drunk and was lucky if I made it out of a show with every piece of clothing I had entered with, my wallet, my shoes and my mind, let alone a ticket that was generally melting in my hand and trippin' me out.

for a time i thought it was a great idea to scribble the setlist on the back of my stub, after a few "melting in my hand" situations my stubs ended up looking like a something from the blue period
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

Caravan2001

Quote from: Superfreakie on November 25, 2009, 12:55:03 AM

Some shows I remember every little detail, even if I was doing shots of sweet breath.  Some shows I don't remember one thing.  The only reason I remember that list (because over half of the early shows didn't have tickets printed for them) was that  in '92 I started a scratch list on a piece of paper....If I didn't do that  I would have never remebered.  I think I started the list around show 50 or 60......But yes, there are stubs I have where I can't remember a lot of what happened (mostly 98-99) due to being generally wasted.  Most shows on L I can remember fine.  If I was drunk or rolling (or both) it's real foggy/gone from memory  :|..But it's weird some of the small details you do remember, even 20 years later.....

burmesepython