News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

ISO: "10-years-ago-today" - seeder(s)

Started by ClancyWiggum, November 26, 2009, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disco

Quote from: GBL on December 01, 2009, 10:52:55 PM
Quote from: blatboom on December 01, 2009, 07:57:39 PM
Quote from: disco on December 01, 2009, 07:48:51 PM
Quote from: blatboom on November 27, 2009, 04:21:17 PM
Quote from: GBL on November 27, 2009, 02:32:00 PM
Blat should do this, d00d needs to contribute..

you saying I'm a greedy leech??

I don't think we need any of that in here....but GBL has helped with projects in the past, 93 most recently.
I know that not all of our board members contribute with seeding currently for whatever reason. I know that many of our members seeded years prior to my arrival and have definitely put in their time. We're always on the look out for anyone who WANTS to help. I don't want to guilt anyone or pressure them into seeding, but if you've grabbed quite a bit from the projects, think about what you can do to help.

When I first set out to seed to etree my goal was to up as many shows as I've downloaded. Once I did that, my goal was to fill my gaps using the hub and seed those shows I pulled from there. After that was done, I went crazy  :lol:
We've never asked anyone to give a certain amount, (directed at anyone and everyone) but if you feel you'd like to give back, contact me and I'll be happy to provide the sources you need if you dont have them.

I *think* that was just typical GBL charm and he was f'ing with me...

anyway I'm happily taking over for the time being and I've let CW know and he's very happy as well  :-).

I have every show and I'm going to try to up the best source I have unless it's something currently seeding in which case I'll go with a different source.

I'm ready to roll!

You think well, sir..

:wink:

as usual it goes right over my head though  :roll:
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

Superfreakie

Quote from: disco on December 02, 2009, 01:04:18 AM
Quote from: GBL on December 01, 2009, 10:52:55 PM
Quote from: blatboom on December 01, 2009, 07:57:39 PM
Quote from: disco on December 01, 2009, 07:48:51 PM
Quote from: blatboom on November 27, 2009, 04:21:17 PM
Quote from: GBL on November 27, 2009, 02:32:00 PM
Blat should do this, d00d needs to contribute..

you saying I'm a greedy leech??

I don't think we need any of that in here....but GBL has helped with projects in the past, 93 most recently.
I know that not all of our board members contribute with seeding currently for whatever reason. I know that many of our members seeded years prior to my arrival and have definitely put in their time. We're always on the look out for anyone who WANTS to help. I don't want to guilt anyone or pressure them into seeding, but if you've grabbed quite a bit from the projects, think about what you can do to help.

When I first set out to seed to etree my goal was to up as many shows as I've downloaded. Once I did that, my goal was to fill my gaps using the hub and seed those shows I pulled from there. After that was done, I went crazy  :lol:
We've never asked anyone to give a certain amount, (directed at anyone and everyone) but if you feel you'd like to give back, contact me and I'll be happy to provide the sources you need if you dont have them.

I *think* that was just typical GBL charm and he was f'ing with me...

anyway I'm happily taking over for the time being and I've let CW know and he's very happy as well  :-).

I have every show and I'm going to try to up the best source I have unless it's something currently seeding in which case I'll go with a different source.

I'm ready to roll!

You think well, sir..

as usual it goes right over my head though  :roll:

You think bad, sir..

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

disco

it's the beavers, they've poisoned my mind

www.week4paug.net

Superfreakie

Quote from: disco on December 02, 2009, 01:17:03 AM

you know what, there is a thing called beaver fever. it's caused by them shitting in the water of the lake and then you drinking the water of said lake while swimming. it'll poison you something nasty, nasty.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

disco

Quote from: Superfreakie on December 02, 2009, 01:42:02 AM
Quote from: disco on December 02, 2009, 01:17:03 AM

you know what, there is a thing called beaver fever. it's caused by them shitting in the water of the lake and then you drinking the water of said lake while swimming. it'll poison you something nasty, nasty.

do me just one lil favor
http://www.archive.org/details/hmhr2004-04-10.shnf
above is a link to a Holy Moses and the High Rollers show that I attended a few years back. These guys were a blast, great music but they didn't really get along so it was short lived.
Check out track 4, one of my favs.
I went to one of their halloween shows, in 04 I think, they came out dressed as the ghost busters, proton packs and all. The show consisted of them playing the entire GB sound track using different songs to segue between the soundtrack. The I recall a fun spacy and long version of ghost as well as a couple talking heads tunes. def one of the most fun halloweens I've had....nothing like 8, but I got to ride my bike to this one and sleep in my own bed...I think  :banana:

www.week4paug.net

blatboom

the only source I have is 918 without the sbe fixes.  I'd rather not put this one out there obviously so could someone kindly either hop on this existing torrent:

http://bt.etree.org/download.php/525653/ph1999-12-11.918.flac16.torrent

-OR-

seed this show on Friday?

I gotta get my ass on the hub...

jasonsobel

sing me back home before I die

blatboom

disco

blat if you want me to up one or even the 12-31-99 show for BW purposes lemme know, I'll be around that day. Shoot me a PM if you do....

www.week4paug.net

blatboom

Quote from: disco on December 10, 2009, 01:34:28 AM
blat if you want me to up one or even the 12-31-99 show for BW purposes lemme know, I'll be around that day. Shoot me a PM if you do....

word thanks!  I'll let u know  :-)

jasonsobel

sing me back home before I die

blatboom

so the u89's are considered to be THE source for 12/31/99 (right?)

does that hold true for 12/30 as well?  because I don't have that source, I have a couple schoeps (Flaschner and another) that I can seed but I'd like to put the best source up if possible.

GBL

Quote from: blatboom on December 27, 2009, 08:41:44 PM

does that hold true for 12/30 as well?  because I don't have that source, I have a couple schoeps (Flaschner and another) that I can seed but I'd like to put the best source up if possible.

Eliot's mk4 is THE source, imo..
If this is love, I'm never going home..

blatboom

Quote from: GBL on December 27, 2009, 10:05:11 PM
Quote from: blatboom on December 27, 2009, 08:41:44 PM

Eliot's mk4 is THE source, imo..

hmmm.. I'll have to check it out