News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

ISO: "10-years-ago-today" - seeder(s)

Started by ClancyWiggum, November 26, 2009, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClancyWiggum

Ahoy Hoy friends,

many of you may know that I've had my little private "10-years-ago-today" project in bt.etree. Now this is the situation: On the one hand I really don't have the time anymore to organize the seeds for that project, on the other hand I know that many leechers out there have appreciated it over the years very much. So if possible I'd like to see it going on.

Therefore my question: Anyone here willing to continue it? I always thought it should run until 2010 (in other words: Phish 1.0 should be finished).

Thanks in advance for any interest!

Friedemann

Caravan2001

I might be able to seed some stuff, provided I have the sources....

ClancyWiggum

Thanks caravan. It would completely up to you which sources you seed. The project is just about seeding the show on it's anniversary day - which source is the seeders choice. (I very often have had just one source for a particular day and therefore have just seeded that one).

Caravan2001

lemme make sure my flac HD is still alive...I lost two drives last year, I think the main one was my gd drive....what year/month are we at?  I am sure I can commit to a few dates....

Superfreakie

I will do the entire thing if you would like......... what date do I start at?
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Shadowmaster

I would give you +k Superfreakie but you get negative since you have Belichick in your sig.

:)

ClancyWiggum

Quote from: Superfreakie on November 26, 2009, 10:07:17 PM
I will do the entire thing if you would like......... what date do I start at?

Many thanks! Get in touch with caravan2001 if he's okay with you doing the entire thing or if he'd like to participate and let it roll. I think the next date is 12-02-1999 (so, 12-02-2009). The other dates can be found here:

http://db.etree.org/shnlist.php?year=1999&artist=&artist_group_key=2

(scroll down to 12/02 and the following)

Thanks again, folks!  :mrgreen:

Caravan2001

Quote from: caravan2001 on November 26, 2009, 10:02:11 PM
lemme make sure my flac HD is still alive...I lost two drives last year, I think the main one was my gd drive....what year/month are we at? I am sure I can commit to a few dates....

duh.....just realized the title of the seed project  :roll:

blatboom

Quote from: caravan2001 on November 27, 2009, 10:56:05 AM
Quote from: caravan2001 on November 26, 2009, 10:02:11 PM
lemme make sure my flac HD is still alive...I lost two drives last year, I think the main one was my gd drive....what year/month are we at? I am sure I can commit to a few dates....

duh.....just realized the title of the seed project  :roll:

:lol:  I was gonna say..

I've got all of 99 & 2000 as well so I'd be happy to help out if needed.

GBL

Blat should do this, d00d needs to contribute..
If this is love, I'm never going home..

blatboom

Quote from: GBL on November 27, 2009, 02:32:00 PM

you saying I'm a greedy leech??

disco

I'd be happy to pitch in seeds once the shnfam 2.0 project is complete
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

disco

Quote from: blatboom on November 27, 2009, 04:21:17 PM

I don't think we need any of that in here....but GBL has helped with projects in the past, 93 most recently.
I know that not all of our board members contribute with seeding currently for whatever reason. I know that many of our members seeded years prior to my arrival and have definitely put in their time. We're always on the look out for anyone who WANTS to help. I don't want to guilt anyone or pressure them into seeding, but if you've grabbed quite a bit from the projects, think about what you can do to help.

When I first set out to seed to etree my goal was to up as many shows as I've downloaded. Once I did that, my goal was to fill my gaps using the hub and seed those shows I pulled from there. After that was done, I went crazy  :lol:
We've never asked anyone to give a certain amount, (directed at anyone and everyone) but if you feel you'd like to give back, contact me and I'll be happy to provide the sources you need if you dont have them.

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

blatboom

Quote from: disco on December 01, 2009, 07:48:51 PM

I don't think we need any of that in here....but GBL has helped with projects in the past, 93 most recently.
I know that not all of our board members contribute with seeding currently for whatever reason. I know that many of our members seeded years prior to my arrival and have definitely put in their time. We're always on the look out for anyone who WANTS to help. I don't want to guilt anyone or pressure them into seeding, but if you've grabbed quite a bit from the projects, think about what you can do to help.

When I first set out to seed to etree my goal was to up as many shows as I've downloaded. Once I did that, my goal was to fill my gaps using the hub and seed those shows I pulled from there. After that was done, I went crazy  :lol:
We've never asked anyone to give a certain amount, (directed at anyone and everyone) but if you feel you'd like to give back, contact me and I'll be happy to provide the sources you need if you dont have them.

I *think* that was just typical GBL charm and he was f'ing with me...

anyway I'm happily taking over for the time being and I've let CW know and he's very happy as well  :-).

I have every show and I'm going to try to up the best source I have unless it's something currently seeding in which case I'll go with a different source.

I'm ready to roll!

GBL

Quote from: blatboom on December 01, 2009, 07:57:39 PM
Quote from: disco on December 01, 2009, 07:48:51 PM

I *think* that was just typical GBL charm and he was f'ing with me...

anyway I'm happily taking over for the time being and I've let CW know and he's very happy as well  :-).

I have every show and I'm going to try to up the best source I have unless it's something currently seeding in which case I'll go with a different source.

I'm ready to roll!

You think well, sir..

:wink:
If this is love, I'm never going home..