News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

11/29 - CCCC - Portland, ME - Live Setlist Thread

Started by PhishPhan, November 29, 2009, 04:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhishPhan

11/29/2009 Cumberland County Civic Center, Portland, Maine

Set I: Possum, Down With Disease, Nellie Cane*, Weigh, When The Circus Comes To Town, Kill Devil Falls, Water In The Sky, Stash, Meat, Undermind, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove

Set II: Moma Dance, Rock & Roll > Light > Crimes Of The Mind > Pebbles & Marbles > 2001 > Golgi Apparatus, Cavern, Run Like an Antelope

Encore: Freebird**, Carini > Waste

*Last Time: 07/1/00 (136 Shows)
**Last Played: 06/22/00 (143 Shows)

Stream: http://qik.com/snowride

blatboom

I'm already worrying about how the title for the Post-Show thread is gonna fit  :oops:

sticking with Wilson opener.

Superfreakie

Will be very hard to follow up last night's second set.......hmmmm, what awaits our innocent little 'paugers perched on the edge of the Atlantic.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

PhishPhan

Poster Nutbag

Runaway Jim has got to be the opener tonight... let it rock for 20 minutes...  :rockout:
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

Lifeboy

I'm excited to see what's going to happen tonight. Unfortunately, I will not be sitting on my ass following the setlist. EOTO is in OKC, and I gotta check 'em out. I will probably not be able to keep myself from checking the setlist on my iPhone during the show though.  :-D
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Lifeboy

Quote from: Poster Nutbag on November 29, 2009, 05:03:59 PM
Runaway Jim has got to be the opener tonight... let it rock for 20 minutes...  :rockout:

I would absolutely LOVE a jammed Jim. And yeah, it's gotta be the opener tonight.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Gol D. Roger

,,Teenage Dreams, So Hard To Beat"

Tomapella

Quote from: whatapiper on November 29, 2009, 05:02:28 PM
Isn't today the 29th

Not in Japan!

PYITE or Ya Mar opener, probably the former as Ya Mar doesn't exactly scream "late November in Maine".

shoreline99

Quote from: blatboom on November 29, 2009, 04:59:27 PM
I'm already worrying about how the title for the Post-Show thread is gonna fit  :oops:

worry wart.

PYITE opener.

Oh, and they better trot out TTE tonight, 'cause I don't wanna hear that crap @ MSG...
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

blatboom

Quote from: shoreline99 on November 29, 2009, 05:15:35 PM

worry wart.

it's.. just.. too many letters!  :crazy:

shoreline99

Hey, totally off topic and because i'm too lazy to go check, did RJ get a tracking number yet?
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

rowjimmy

Quote from: blatboom on November 29, 2009, 05:16:38 PM
Quote from: shoreline99 on November 29, 2009, 05:15:35 PM

worry wart.

it's.. just.. too many letters!  :crazy:

Change it all to CCCC.

rowjimmy

Quote from: shoreline99 on November 29, 2009, 05:18:07 PM
Hey, totally off topic and because i'm too lazy to go check, did RJ get a tracking number yet?

More on that tomorrow...