News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Anything cromulent that embiggens you! anything Simpsons thread

Started by justjezmund, January 07, 2010, 02:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Quote from: Multibeast12 on June 23, 2010, 12:08:00 PM
Well, one of my things i'm doing this summer is watching all of my simpsons DVDs again. I'm on season 4 now. And i just wanted to say that...... how awesome is BARNEY!!!!! He is one of the greatest sub characters in any tv show. I love barney.

Anyone remember the old lot shirt that had Barny Gumble inside of a Barny the Dinosaur suit? The back said "whoa, how long have I been in there?"

Classic.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

My mom just brought me a new pint glass!!! I'm going to be using this for my LST'ing tonight.  :beers:

The pics of the recipes on the back won't come out clear. But there's recipes for drinks called:

• Spruce Moose
  • Ned Flanders
  • Pickled Egg
  • Jebediah Springfield
  • Shelybville Sour
  • Kwik-E-Martini
  • Dancin' Homer
  • Flying Hellfish
  • Underachiever
And of course...
  • Flaming Moe
Which I was surprised to see does not contain cough syrup.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Multibeast12

Quote from: mistercharlie on June 24, 2010, 06:55:26 PM
My mom just brought me a new pint glass!!! I'm going to be using this for my LST'ing tonight.  :beers:

The pics of the recipes on the back won't come out clear. But there's recipes for drinks called:

• Spruce Moose
  • Ned Flanders
  • Pickled Egg
  • Jebediah Springfield
  • Shelybville Sour
  • Kwik-E-Martini
  • Dancin' Homer
  • Flying Hellfish
  • Underachiever
And of course...
  • Flaming Moe
Truly magnificent glass :clap: :beers:

gah

Quote from: mistercharlie on June 24, 2010, 06:55:26 PM

• Spruce Moose
  • Ned Flanders
  • Pickled Egg
  • Jebediah Springfield
  • Shelybville Sour
  • Kwik-E-Martini
  • Dancin' Homer
  • Flying Hellfish
  • Underachiever
And of course...
  • Flaming Moe

You're telling me not a single one of those recipes calls for cough syrup? I'd add some in anyhow!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

cleech74

My g/f got me that whole set of pint glasses and the shot glasses to go with, for X-mas last yr.  It was an awesome gift, that we both use freq. :beers:

The recipe's are very silly, as well.
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

justjezmund

Quote from: goodabouthood on June 25, 2010, 09:39:37 AM
You're telling me not a single one of those recipes calls for cough syrup? I'd add some in anyhow!
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

justjezmund

Tomapella

It just wouldn't be July 4th without this one, or the scene that I wanted to post that's a couple minutes later and couldn't find:

The Simpsons - Illegal Fireworks

justjezmund

Well it was back in 95 when we first heard the news.  Congrats Lisa :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

mistercharlie

Quote from: JustJezmund on August 01, 2010, 08:00:59 PM
Well it was back in 95 when we first heard the news.  Congrats Lisa :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Awesome memory, JJ!!! I didn't remember the date that Lisa got married.

justjezmund

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 02, 2010, 09:35:04 AM

to be fair my memory is awesome, but not that awesome.  I watched it the other night and noticed it.

gah

Quote from: JustJezmund on August 02, 2010, 09:36:16 AM
Quote from: mistercharlie on August 02, 2010, 09:35:04 AM

to be fair my memory is awesome, but not that awesome.  I watched it the other night and noticed it.

Holy crap! That's come pick up though. Good deal!  :clap:

cleech74

Good stuff Jezmund and Mattstick.

And congrats to Lisa, as well.
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

gah