News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

ISO: 9/18/99 *FILLED*

Started by pigflu, March 03, 2010, 04:51:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Minor

Quote from: Superfreakie on March 04, 2010, 12:14:26 AM
Quote from: pigflu on March 03, 2010, 11:55:49 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on March 03, 2010, 02:10:45 PM
Pigflu, I will fill your request this evening. Check back here for the link to the torrent I will reseed.

Thank you.

The full story, which the casual observer would have missed... mainly because it had yet to be told, was that at the time I posted, it was like 1:30am or something, I'd had 3 hours sleep and have been working like a dog for a month straight.

I suddenly was obsessed to find this show, and I'd been searching for awhile last night, signing up for various torrent sites, and I guess I was too tired and in a bit of a hurry to have read every instruction before me.

But as transgressions go, I would assume this would be a light one.

I know that the internet and forums in general (I am a regular member of another non-torrent related forum) bring out the school marm in all of us, but I was hoping that for once, someone with an honest open request, albeit in the wrong place (god forbid!), I wouldn't be digitally slapped around.  But hell hath no fury like a forumite scorned.

So sorry to anyone who was offended.

we're just a bunch of sarcastic bastards, don't take us too seriously, we most certainly don't.

This.

And welcome to the board!

Declan

Quote from: Mr Minor on March 04, 2010, 08:08:59 AM
Pigflu, I will fill your request this evening. Check back here for the link to the torrent I will reseed.

Thank you.

The full story, which the casual observer would have missed... mainly because it had yet to be told, was that at the time I posted, it was like 1:30am or something, I'd had 3 hours sleep and have been working like a dog for a month straight.

I suddenly was obsessed to find this show, and I'd been searching for awhile last night, signing up for various torrent sites, and I guess I was too tired and in a bit of a hurry to have read every instruction before me.

I know that the internet and forums in general (I am a regular member of another non-torrent related forum) bring out the school marm in all of us, but I was hoping that for once, someone with an honest open request, albeit in the wrong place (god forbid!), I wouldn't be digitally slapped around.  But hell hath no fury like a forumite scorned.

we're just a bunch of sarcastic bastards, don't take us too seriously, we most certainly don't.

This.

exactly, dont worry about it man... just has become popular that people join up and their first post is an ISO request in a non ISO section....
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

pigflu

Quote from: Declan on March 04, 2010, 10:42:27 AM

Thank you.

This.

exactly, dont worry about it man... just has become popular that people join up and their first post is an ISO request in a non ISO section....
what's an ISO?
To Phish... the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.

justjezmund

Quote from: pigflu on March 04, 2010, 11:59:36 PM
Quote from: Declan on March 04, 2010, 10:42:27 AM

Thank you.

This.

what's an ISO?
a noun in this case.  but really In Search Of.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

StCarl

Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

pigflu

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

pigflu

kellerb