News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

ISO: 9/18/99 *FILLED*

Started by pigflu, March 03, 2010, 04:51:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pigflu

Phish 9/18/99 Chula Vista
:frustrated:
To Phish... the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Declan

Quote from: pigflu on March 03, 2010, 04:51:31 AM

I'm not going to just join this forum to post an ISO request in the wrong location.

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

pigflu

Quote from: Declan on March 03, 2010, 07:29:07 AM

I'm not going to just join this forum to post an ISO request in the wrong location.

I've never been your forum.  Let's read the description of this particular forum:
"Discuss music, online trading and sharing, as well as general audio and internet technology here."

I don't think it's a liberal interpretation to say that I was discussing "online sharing"

now go think about your karma
To Phish... the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.

Mr Minor

Quote from: pigflu on March 03, 2010, 10:44:07 AM

I've never been your forum.  Let's read the description of this particular forum:
"Discuss music, online trading and sharing, as well as general audio and internet technology here."

I don't think it's a liberal interpretation to say that I was discussing "online sharing"

Good point.  What would you like to discuss about the sharing of this show?  It's a good one and it is shared in many avenues.  One of which is btree, maybe LL, and probably a host of others.  I have always enjoyed tracking down a show, finding it, and listening to it.  How about you?

Btw, if you would like to request someone to seed it, there is another great forum for just those purposes, as listed in previous posts. 

mbw

Hicks

Quote from: pigflu on March 03, 2010, 10:44:07 AM

Well that's certainly an interesting strategy for asking strangers for a favor.

Good luck with that.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Mr Minor

tet

Quote from: sophist on March 03, 2010, 11:02:44 AM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on March 03, 2010, 11:00:32 AM
i once downloaded, then shared this show.
good discussion!
quality strategy Cotton. 

usually you pay double for that kind of action, Cotton...
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

cactusfan

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on March 03, 2010, 11:00:32 AM
i once downloaded, then shared this show.
good discussion!

i also once downloaded and shared this show. what glorious days those were, so very long ago! i also remember listening to this show once i had completed downloading it. it was initially in SHN form, and i first had to create WAV files. oh, those were wild times back then.

Declan

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

Mr Minor

I also enjoy saying the name of the town whilst listening to the show.  It has a certain feel to it as it flows off the tongue.

rowjimmy

I remember when they announced this show. I thought to myself, "Wow, I loved that Grateful Dead show that was played there in '85." I thought about going but instead, that month I moved in with the woman I was later to marry.