News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2010-08-14/15 Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - Roll Call

Started by Lifeboy, March 31, 2010, 02:52:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lifeboy

Fairly easy drive from OK, so I'm definitely making this trip. Are you in?

Confirmed:
Alcoholandcoffeebeans (both)
:wtu: (both)
StCarl (both)
willsteele (both)
Tomapella (both)
mirthbeatenworker (both)
JustJezmund (both)
Sophist (14th)
tet (both)
roggae (both)
GBL (both)
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

alcoholandcoffeebeans

yes.

i think DC> alpine might be all i get to hit up before school starts back, for my last semester of my associates degree  :-D
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

WhatstheUse?

In.

It looks like these Alpine shows will round off another fantastic summer for WTU.  (unless, of course, a late summer festy is announced)

Hope to make some meetups this time -- I think I missed everyone at Alpine last summer...
Bring in the dude!

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 31, 2010, 12:42:47 PM
In.

It looks like these Alpine shows will round off another fantastic summer for WTU.  (unless, of course, a late summer festy is announced)

Hope to make some meetups this time -- I think I missed everyone at Alpine last summer...

almost everyone ;)
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on March 31, 2010, 12:45:36 PM
In.

almost everyone ;)

but I never actually saw you AT Alpine!  This year will be different!

I also like how (once again) my Phishy summer will start and end with YOU and the T-Monster!
Bring in the dude!

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 31, 2010, 12:48:36 PM
In.

almost everyone ;)

I also like how (once again) my Phishy summer will start and end with YOU and the T-Monster!

touche.

:beers: to another fun ride from dc>alpine!

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on March 31, 2010, 12:50:11 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 31, 2010, 12:48:36 PM
In.

almost everyone ;)

touche.

:beers: to another fun ride from dc>alpine!

:beers: indeed!!!!
Bring in the dude!

StCarl

Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

willsteele

I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

Tomapella

In for both nights! :crazy:
On the lawn! :|

Time to brush up my ninja skillz.

mbw

justjezmund

its official mark it down.  hittin both nights. see yall there
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

sophist

In for night one.  Working on getting off work to do night two. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

alcoholandcoffeebeans