News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

RUSH Geeks rejoice!!

Started by PIE-GUY, April 08, 2010, 09:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

Quote from: VA $l!m on February 24, 2013, 08:57:41 PM
love Palladia on cable.

tonight i'm
watching the "time machine" video from 2011 Cleveland with the entire Moving Pictures.
friggin epic.

cant believe how hot these guys are this late in their career.

,,,,Camera EYE?? hewll YEAH!!!

but, VITAL SIGNS!!!!! ?!?!!?!?! :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk:
:music: :music:
---EEEEVERYBODY'S GOT MIXED FEEEELANGS... EVERYBODY GOT TO ELEVAAAAAATE FROM TH NORM!!!! EVERYYY BOOODYYY GOT TO ELEVAAAAATTTTE.... :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk:

How high are you right now, slim?
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

barnesy305

Quote from: PG on February 24, 2013, 09:16:52 PM
love Palladia on cable.

tonight i'm
watching the "time machine" video from 2011 Cleveland with the entire Moving Pictures.
friggin epic.

---EEEEVERYBODY'S GOT MIXED FEEEELANGS... EVERYBODY GOT TO ELEVAAAAAATE FROM TH NORM!!!! EVERYYY BOOODYYY GOT TO ELEVAAAAATTTTE.... :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk:

An ounce of perception
A pound of obscure

VA $l!m

love Palladia on cable.

tonight i'm
friggin epic.

every1 knows rush geeks are straight edge man
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

PIE-GUY

Quote from: VA $l!m on February 25, 2013, 12:15:52 PM
love Palladia on cable.

tonight i'm
friggin epic.

every1 knows rush geeks are straight edge man

I've seen Rush a few times - the smell of joints is ALWAYS in the air. /just sayin'.

Oh, and Camera Eye is fucking solid. I don't care who you are. Fucking solid!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

VA $l!m

funnny story.
i'm pretty sure the 1st time i ever puffed was @ a rush show actually.
Merriweather post i was under the shed, and during the drum solo a huge brawl broke out in my section.
some crazies were literally throwing seats(?)  around it was intense and i was right in the middle of it.
anyway i was only like 17 at the time, skinny kid, and some big hippy dude basically saved my ass from getting stomped.
afterwards he offered me a puff and the rest as they say... :smoke:

mopper_smurf

Quote from: VA $l!m on February 26, 2013, 12:30:07 PM
funnny story.
Merriweather post i was under the shed, and during the drum solo a huge brawl broke out in my section.
some crazies were literally throwing seats(?)  around it was intense and i was right in the middle of it.
anyway i was only like 17 at the time, skinny kid, and some big hippy dude basically saved my ass from getting stomped.

Damn hippies corrupting the youth.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

VA $l!m

Quote from: mopper_smurf on February 26, 2013, 12:43:46 PM
funnny story.

OUTRAGE!!  :evil:

Caravan2001

Quote from: VA $l!m on February 26, 2013, 01:03:41 PM
Quote from: mopper_smurf on February 26, 2013, 12:43:46 PM
funnny story.

OUTRAGE!!  :evil:
That's funny....When I was 12 or 13 my brother took me and my buddy to Radio City for the Signals tour.  He kept going back a couple rows to puff and then would come back to our seats.  He thought he was being stealth but we knew what he was up to....lol...Saw two nights of that 5 night run, the first and the last.  It was amazing but we always had to miss the YYZ encore to make the train.  I saw saw two shows in 82 (Signals), two shows in 83 (more signals) and one in '84 (Grace Under Pressure).  I don;t think I went back until 2001 or 2002.  Brought my wife and she was one of like 5 girls in MSG, it was funny.....I might go this summer for olden times sake....Camera Eye is the tits for sure.  Wish I went to that Moving Pictures tour but I looked it up like the day after they were here  :|

khalpin

Anybody catch the Hall of Fame induction ceremony?  It aired on Saturday.  I don't have HBO.  I figured there'd be torrent of it somewhere but so far, no dice.

barnesy305

Quote from: khalpin on May 22, 2013, 04:08:29 PM
Anybody catch the Hall of Fame induction ceremony?  It aired on Saturday.  I don't have HBO.  I figured there'd be torrent of it somewhere but so far, no dice.

There is some phone camera footage of the big screen from the ceremony on YouTube, but that's all I have seen. That being said, you can find footage of the induction speech by the Foos, the acceptance speech and at least two songs.

mopper_smurf

Bump:

http://news.radio.com/show/rush-clockwork-angels-tour-dvd/

Clockwork Angels Tour DVD Preview Live Stream is up for 24 hours ...

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

khalpin

Quote from: mopper_smurf on November 15, 2013, 07:34:31 AM
Bump:

http://news.radio.com/show/rush-clockwork-angels-tour-dvd/

Clockwork Angels Tour DVD Preview Live Stream is up for 24 hours ...
It plays about 25 seconds of Grand Designs and then freezes for me.   :-(

khalpin

Must....have....all...bonus.....footage

Another reason to give those guys more of my money.

mopper_smurf

Quote from: khalpin on September 17, 2014, 04:29:02 PM

Must....have....all...bonus.....footage

Another reason to give those guys more of my money.

I'll wait for stand alone release of the bonus disc. I have all the other stuff and I won't buy it again.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

khalpin

FYI...tickets go on sale for the 40th Anniversary Tour today.  The wife and I will be at the show in beautiful downtown Newark.