News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Phone it in Friday" @ work

Started by mattstick, April 23, 2010, 09:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Fuck work on Friday
My boss is flying today
Scrabble is the plan

antelope19

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 27, 2010, 10:17:07 AM
Fuck work on Friday
My boss is flying today
Scrabble is the plan

My boss is hovering around today so scrabble is gonna be tough.   :frustrated:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

phuzzyfish12

So far I've done 0.0 hours of work for the day :-)

Only an hour and a half left till the weekend  :rockout: :banana:

PIE-GUY

This day is already kicking my ass... gonna be my busiest day all week. FML!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

i really should think about going in today.

VDB

Football last night + many beers consumed + leaving this afternoon for the mountains =

Is this still Wombat?

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

shoreline99

I am sooooo getting out of here at lunchtime.  :beers:
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

phuzzyfish12

Finished all my work for the day.

1 hour and 20 minutes until the long weekend for me  :smoke: :beers: :beerbang: :music: :rockout: :banana:

mistercharlie

Today was slow as hell, allowing me to get out early and get to the liquor store to grab some freshly delivered beers.

Also, I found out that I get to 'phone it in' on Monday. Unfortunately, the place I work will be open, but it's going to be our head cook and myself in the store alone, no other servers, no busser and no Manager. I get to be 'the manager' and make manager wages while also taking any table that happens to come in. And since it's Labor Day I don't expect many tables so it'll probably be me and him just drinking beers and watching football. Sounds like a pretty damn good day.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

gah

Quote from: mistercharlie on September 03, 2010, 04:16:10 PM
Today was slow as hell, allowing me to get out early and get to the liquor store to grab some freshly delivered beers.

Also, I found out that I get to 'phone it in' on Monday. Unfortunately, the place I work will be open, but it's going to be our head cook and myself in the store alone, no other servers, no busser and no Manager. I get to be 'the manager' and make manager wages while also taking any table that happens to come in. And since it's Labor Day I don't expect many tables so it'll probably be me and him just drinking beers and watching football. Sounds like a pretty damn good day.

Sounds like a GREAT day! Enjoy it!  :beers:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mattstick

WTF dudes, is nobody phoning it in today???!

I'm gone once 3pm hits.

Mr Minor

I am phoning it in right now.  Planning period right now, paugin' and listening to tunes on teh iPod.  And then one more class in which my 7th graders are typing their essays in the computer lab. 

=easy day for Mr. Minor   :rockout:

edit to add: played kickball after lunch during "homeroom" and my boys won 11-0. Destroyers on the kickball field...

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Mr Minor on September 10, 2010, 01:17:19 PM
played kickball after lunch during "homeroom" and my boys won 11-0. Destroyers on the kickball field...

Is boys vs. girls really fair @ that age?  :wink:

Bring in the dude!

Mr Minor

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on September 10, 2010, 01:20:19 PM
Quote from: Mr Minor on September 10, 2010, 01:17:19 PM
played kickball after lunch during "homeroom" and my boys won 11-0. Destroyers on the kickball field...

Is boys vs. girls really fair @ that age?  :wink:

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Well i wouldn't be opposed to playing hte girls homerooms, but we don't want them to feel too bad.   Actually the girls want to play, but we decline.  Don't want to hurt them (but in reality don't want to lose to them!!)
Besides, I have 6th grade boys and we are doing some serious competing with the 7th and 8th graders.