News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Phone it in Friday" @ work

Started by mattstick, April 23, 2010, 09:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mehead

planning on keeping my office door shut all day and just listen to  :syf:
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

DoW

I have to work on some stuff that I can do with music on and plan on catching up on some recent Dopapod shows.  but I need a productive day though  :music:
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

mehead

Quote from: DoW on October 11, 2013, 08:39:20 AM
I have to work on some stuff that I can do with music on and plan on catching up on some recent Dopapod shows.  but I need a productive day though  :music:

I actually wish I could have a productive work day.  I started a new position at work back on 9/30 and havent been able to do shit.  My new boss has been traveling so all she has done is send me some power point presentations and access to share point sites so I can do some self-education.  Still waiting for her to hire 3 more people that I will be working with so we can get going.  But that's as far as I will go with complaining.  I am no longer managing people (9 years was enough) and will be traveling domestically and internationally 50%-75% of the time. 
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

rowjimmy

I did things already today.
Done with that.
Now it's just Grateful Dead, the Paug, and twitter until I decide to gtfo.

emay

got 1 more project to complete, then im outta here, hope to be outta here by 3-330. these rainy days just make me wanna sit in bed and watch netflix.
my boss isnt even in yet  :roll:

antelope19

Sailboat show is in town this weekend.....probably gonna go walk around and drool over all of the boats I can't afford after I drop the wife off at the airport this afternoon.  Who am I to walk away from a free ticket and technically it's a "networking event"..........
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

gah

shoreline99

I will totally be phoning it in today. I've got one more meeting at 12 and I'm leaving early to go camping tonight.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

PIE-GUY

My company just sent me a new iPhone (4s, the cheap bastards) so I am spending today setting it up and making sure the ringtones and alerts are different from those on my personal iPhone. I will be carrying two iPhones from now on. WTF is wrong with me?

anyway, I won't be doing any real work today.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

Only have to work 13 hrs today!   :|

mattstick

Quote from: PG on October 18, 2013, 12:02:36 PM
My company just sent me a new iPhone (4s, the cheap bastards) so I am spending today setting it up and making sure the ringtones and alerts are different from those on my personal iPhone. I will be carrying two iPhones from now on. WTF is wrong with me?

anyway, I won't be doing any real work today.

I carry 2 phones at work, a BB Z10 and my iPhone 5S.

They are talking about getting us Galaxy Play devices which seems like the Android version of an iPod touch, so it's conceivable that I will be carrying 3 devices at work soon.

shoreline99

Phoning it in today. Installing update 32 of 70...

Doing some IT updates and software upgrades, then looking for a new flatbed scanner.

Is it wrong to have a beer and a burger at lunch today?
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

gah

Quote from: shoreline99 on November 08, 2013, 12:05:47 PM
Phoning it in today. Installing update 32 of 70...

Doing some IT updates and software upgrades, then looking for a new flatbed scanner.

Is it wrong to have a beer and a burger at lunch today?

no.

emay

feel like phoning it in right now!! only been here for 3-3.5 hours and got anohter 4 to go.

getting nothing done.