News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Phone it in Friday" @ work

Started by mattstick, April 23, 2010, 09:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbw

Took the day off.  Headed out soon for some weekend camping with the wife. 

emay

ugh man feelin hungover today.
this is a trend for fridays now lol

for some reason the office is completely empty and me and 1 other engineer in here outta like 10 so you better believe this phone is ringing

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

rowjimmy

This broken toe is really hurting and will probably slow me down walking to the train... better leave after lunch so I'm not late.

emay

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 22, 2014, 11:37:59 AM
This broken toe is really hurting and will probably slow me down walking to the train... better leave after lunch so I'm not late.

dont wanna get stuck at the office all weekend.

shoreline99

Been on vacation all week, had to come in today to cover the office, run backups and hit a few job sites. Ring Ring.

At least I can crank the tunes.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mehead

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 22, 2014, 11:37:59 AM

and I'm sure a couple of ales will dull the pain
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

antelope19

Phoned it in hard this afternoon to go fishing on the Bay. Caught 30-40 Perch! Fresh Fish Tacos for dinner tonight!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

emay

damn!

Looks awesome neely.

I want some fish tacos

phil

Boss man went down to NC to check out a property so I'm having a breakfast beer (or three) and "working" from home this morning. I'll probably walk down to the office after lunch and putz around for an hour or two and then knock off for the weekend.

Friday FTMFW :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

pcr3

Got home around 2 last night after the Jaunt, and threw down another beer with my little brother before calling it a night.  Magically made it to the office by 9 and all of the Directors in my department are out for the day, leaving me in charge of the less-than-half staff that are in today...

Ring ring.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

runawayjimbo

I'd say it's phone it in Friday but I've really been phoning it in all week coming off vacation. C'mon 3pm.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

rowjimmy

runawayjimbo

Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

rowjimmy