News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Pace has slowed

Started by jedifunk, December 11, 2004, 10:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedifunk

Well, I guess it was too good to be true.  The torrid pace of seeds on bt.etree has slowed considerably in the last couple of days after running at an insane pace of over a week.  But I expect it to rebound like KG and pick up again.  To help it along, I'll be seeding 9-26-99 here in a few minutes.

So lets "Pick up the Pace"!
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

unthink

I'm back from the depths of securities law in the library, and am opening up 6/18/94 right now.  After the blistering study session I've been through this weekend, I think the Mind Left Body Jam is appropriate.

mattstick

bt.etree.org was down but I sent about 5 things to the server while it was, I'll torrent them over the next couple of days...

The ISO forum is getting tough to keep track of, I think we might have to come up with a strict format for the ISO Subjects, and delete things that don't fall in line... I'd like to be able to open that forum, see what needs seeding and send it up, right now I have to wade into the posts, and (gasp) actually read 'em...

jedifunk

Ha Ha!  Read ISOs?  LOL.  I'm down with strict rules.  My list of shows to seed from these ISOs is starting to grow faster than I expected as well.  Hopefully we'll get some more people around here willing to start seeding shows, since there only about 5 right now.
Much Respect
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

guyforget

The frenetic pace couldnt be expected to continue, but the seeds have certainly not dried up.  Also, while there may not be new seeds, we also have to be responsible for picking up stranded leechers on old torrents too...   I wouldnt worry about it.   :wink:
-AD_

jedifunk

Oh, I wasnt worried.  I've got plenty on my plate.  I guess its just that there aren't 5-15 shows that I want to DL right now, and I'm Upping way more (which isnt a bad thing  :wink: ).

In any case this site is really picking up a head of steam.  There are more and more people joining.  And tons of ISOs.  Like I said in another post, I hope some of them help out with the seeding to continue to ease the burden on the admins.
Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

Blaise

guyforget

I can tell you now that the next two weeks, maybe three, will see little of me - except maybe late night.  Busiest time of the year..
-AD_