News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

06/19 - SPAC - Saratoga, NY - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by rowjimmy, June 19, 2010, 11:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: G. Augusto on June 24, 2010, 05:45:09 PM
My bro picked me up a Pollock from this night as an early housewarming gift!
First print, too!
Very cool.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mattstick

It's true, I spoke to Aug's brother in the bathroom @ Finger Lakes and he confirmed this story.

Buffalo Budd

So being at SPAC too Matt, how would you rank the Canandaigua show to either of those nights?
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mattstick

Buffalo Budd

Cool, just wondering.
SPAC2 would definitely top my list of shows I've seen in 3.0

rowjimmy

WhatstheUse?

This show did not disappoint on playback today.  One of the better first sets of the tour, imo... very solid playing throughout.

Add in a pretty sweet R&R jam and probably the best Bowie of 3.0 and you've got some win!
Bring in the dude!

Gumbo72203

Yeah man....  i was so bummed when they brought it down with Ya Mar; that first set was on its way to epic proportions.

Imagine if they slotted a fuckin like....46 Days instead of Ya Mar.  I love Ya Mar, and it was played great, but it totally blueballed all the fucking insane energy that that Tweeprise > Chalkdust, Funky Bitch > Runaway Jim created.  That 4-song run of non-jammers rivals the Albany Seven Below > Ghost for favorite "string" of Phish songs i've seen...  fucking unreal.

Btw, I really like the end of this Rock and Roll....  that shit Trey does is way cool.
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

gainesvillegreen

Nice find RJ. I don't watch many vids due to time constraints, but that Show Of Life is choice. Would love to see more of that show in that format...
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.