News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

06/24 - Susquehanna Bank Center - Camden, NJ - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by Play_It_Leo, June 25, 2010, 12:05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

What a jip  :|

I'm paying $62.50 to get blue ball'd, and NOW I find out I could've paid only $3.48....
Bring in the dude!

khalpin

Quote from: mehead on July 10, 2010, 01:58:55 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 10, 2010, 01:49:00 PM
Re-listened to this show yesterday, and I give it a big phat "two thumbs down"

entire first set is blah, DWD>C&P>Nothing is garbage.  I never could have imagined seeing DWD>C&P on a setlist and being so disappointed by it... those songs are supposed to be H U G E but nothing happens in either of them. And unfortunately, Nothing happens after them too  :-D

The only redeeming part is the Rover, and the Fluff Jam> Julius which RAWKS!!!!! I still can't comprehend how Trey can have flashes of playing so well.  He's seriously shreds those 2 apart (by 3.0 standards at least)

Man, I'm really getting into hate mode lately, aren't I?

I agree w/ you on the Fluff > Julius and how dissappointing DWD>C&P is but I still like the first set.  Nothing mind-blowing but I dig the Uncle Pen thru Timber
I thought the first set was one of the best ones of the tour.  Granted, I still haven't listened to the last three shows yet.

mehead

Quote from: khalpin on July 10, 2010, 03:07:37 PM
Quote from: mehead on July 10, 2010, 01:58:55 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 10, 2010, 01:49:00 PM
Re-listened to this show yesterday, and I give it a big phat "two thumbs down"

entire first set is blah, DWD>C&P>Nothing is garbage.  I never could have imagined seeing DWD>C&P on a setlist and being so disappointed by it... those songs are supposed to be H U G E but nothing happens in either of them. And unfortunately, Nothing happens after them too  :-D

The only redeeming part is the Rover, and the Fluff Jam> Julius which RAWKS!!!!! I still can't comprehend how Trey can have flashes of playing so well.  He's seriously shreds those 2 apart (by 3.0 standards at least)

Man, I'm really getting into hate mode lately, aren't I?

I agree w/ you on the Fluff > Julius and how dissappointing DWD>C&P is but I still like the first set.  Nothing mind-blowing but I dig the Uncle Pen thru Timber
I thought the first set was one of the best ones of the tour.  Granted, I still haven't listened to the last three shows yet.

I agree..in addition to my comments above you can't go wrong w/ a Bowie opener, Birds, etc...again, nothing mind-blowing but remember it's 3.0..
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

emay

Uncle Penn > Timber was the TITS
Bowie started things off nicely
The DWD > crosseyed I thought was awesome!! they stumbled a little transitioning into crosseyed but I thought it rocked. Fluffhead jam did  :rawk: hard
also like the yem, MPP still beats it though. Think the MPP yem is my fav of the summer so far, or hershey.

StCarl

Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

justjezmund

still think this is the best gumbo has sounded in years.  and still think that DWD>CROSSEYED>NOTHING is prob the most pointless thing ive seen in years.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

qop24

anyone happen to see the fucking huge green fireball that flew over the venue towards the philly/coast during setbreak?

and no i wasn't tripping, i thought it was absolutely nuts and i look around and of course everyone was talkin and not looking up, but read about it on the news the next day so i know at least i'm not....that....crazy
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy