News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Lorenzen Wright Body Discovered Near Apartments on Hacks Cross in Memphis

Started by mistercharlie, July 29, 2010, 09:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Just read this:

QuoteEveryone had been questioning the where-abouts of free-agent NBA player Lorenzen Wright who was last seen on Monday, as reported on MemphisRap.com. Now, the body believed to be that of Lorenzen Wright has been discovered near or behind the Fieldstone Apartments in a wooded area on Hacks Cross.

According to reports, a phone call was received on Monday from his cellphone which the caller hung-up. He is believed to have had a great sum of money on him at the time when he left the house of his ex-wife in Collierville.

As reported last week, his family grew concerned after not hearing from the former NBA player.

In the typical procedure that is taken to protect the family, it is being stated that authorities had refused to identify the body as Lorenzen Wright's.

The body, which again is believed to be Lorenzen Wright's, allegedly suffered from a gunshot wound. It was previously believed that the gunshot wound was self-inflicted.

Developing....
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.