News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Vibes & More for our friend, WhyWeigh

Started by gah, August 11, 2010, 03:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Uggh, I've got this horrible knot in my stomach. I'm sick about all of this.

>>>>>>>>>>>VIBES<<<<<<<<<<<<
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

phuzzyfish12

Quote from: goodabouthood on August 12, 2010, 11:24:48 AM
Last nights text, about 8:36. I forwarded it on to several folks since I couldn't get to a computer.....

QuoteI'm all messed up swollen organs. Broken ribs. Broken hand. Broken pelvis and broken neck

:-(

:cry: :cry: :cry:

My jaw just dropped.

Can't say it and think it enough >>>>>VIBES<<<<<<<<<

guyforget

i know he was on the road to telluride on sunday evening.  we had just told him that he could stay in our room in gunnison if he could make it that far but not to push it just to get there.  i know he had had some issues w/ his rental car leading up to his departing the airport, one place was overcharging him compared to his reserved rate or something.  he said he got it worked out and was on the road.  i texted a couple of times before we went to sleep to see if he thought he was going to make it as far as gunnison but never heard back. 

i texted him a couple of times monday morning and afternoon to see how far he'd made it because we never heard from him.  once we got to telluride at&t was slammed and texts and calls were not being delivered, so it was tough to know if he just couldnt get through or if he hadnt made it down.  i still expected to see him or get a message any minute. 

by tuesday morning i knew i shoulda heard from him so i called the hotel and they said that he had called and cancelled at the last minute, but they couldnt recall why.  i finally got a text from him that was delivered at setbreak tuesday night that just said that he'd been in a bad accident but not the extent of his injuries. 

trying to find out more, if he's still in denver, we can go see him this weekend. 
-AD_

sophist

Okay, he texted me about 40 minutes ago.  He's at St. Vincent's Hospital in Denver.   
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

PIE-GUY

Guy - if you do go see him in Denver, you should try to bring him some tunes...
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 12, 2010, 01:16:28 PM
Guy - if you do go see him in Denver, you should try to bring him some tunes...

THIS.
He's probably in need.

sophist

Okay, WW just texted me again, he's at St. Anthony Hospital. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

G. Augusto

guyforget

we're going to go see him on sunday.  im just too busy w/ work tomorrow and saturday. 

what can i do to bring some 'paug kindness around? 

im heading to work so i cant check messages until later tonight. 
-AD_

chironug

My first post here. I am on pp.com and have only had good interactions with whyweigh. Hope that he gets well soon.

Casey Lenahan

shocking news!!  :oops:

get better my man!

+vibes
I owe Aug $20

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

rowjimmy

Quote from: guyforget on August 12, 2010, 04:34:55 PM
we're going to go see him on sunday.  im just too busy w/ work tomorrow and saturday. 

I'll bet he could use some music (as suggested earlier by pie-guy, I believe.) Mostly though I'd bet a friendly face will help. Deliver our love and concern and find out what he needs whether it be money, cds, whatev.

Caravan2001

First Doctor Ron and now WW.....get well soon bud...

PIE-GUY

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 12, 2010, 08:29:21 PM
Quote from: guyforget on August 12, 2010, 04:34:55 PM

I'll bet he could use some music (as suggested earlier by pie-guy, I believe.) Mostly though I'd bet a friendly face will help. Deliver our love and concern and find out what he needs whether it be money, cds, whatev.

If he has a dvd player in the room, we could put together a nice package of shows for him to bide his time with.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul