News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Vibes & More for our friend, WhyWeigh

Started by gah, August 11, 2010, 03:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nab

ph92

i hope he gets better, i signed the card at DC

i could maybe pitch in a little bit. but unfortunately im young so i dont have a ton of money
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

redrum

two things:

whoever has the card at jones beach, make sure it gets to the bathroom meetup at 6.
for easiest group signing

someone should tell someone to ask the band to play Weigh before this tour is over.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

Undermind

Quote from: redrum on August 14, 2010, 04:51:47 PM
someone should tell someone to ask the band to play Weigh before this tour is over.

that would be awesome!
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

ytowndan

Quote from: Undermind on August 14, 2010, 05:18:47 PM
Quote from: redrum on August 14, 2010, 04:51:47 PM

that would be awesome!

Excellent idea.  Which one of our someones wants to get in touch with someone?
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Tomapella

Oh shit, I feel so bad I didn't know about this sooner.  I signed the card at DC but I had no idea things were so serious.  All the best to him, please recover as quickly as possible and without any more complications!

guyforget

some pp dudes made it out to see him today, apparently his parents and an aunt have made it out as well. 

he clipped a minivan going in the opposite direction going over kenosha pass.  nobody else got hurt. 

his laptop, phone, and camera all survived, but he did lose his hearing aid which will cost around $8k to replace.  some dudes over there are talking about organizing a fundraiser, i'll let everyone here know what they come up with.

-AD_

Superfreakie

Quote from: guyforget on August 15, 2010, 02:09:26 AM
some pp dudes made it out to see him today, apparently his parents and an aunt have made it out as well. 

he clipped a minivan going in the opposite direction going over kenosha pass.  nobody else got hurt. 

his laptop, phone, and camera all survived, but he did lose his hearing aid which will cost around $8k to replace.  some dudes over there are talking about organizing a fundraiser, i'll let everyone here know what they come up with.

They must be able to find them. Probably need to go to the scrapyard or garage that has the wreck. I'd phone the rental company about this before starting a fundraiser.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

postjack

Quote from: Superfreakie on August 15, 2010, 02:16:41 AM
Quote from: guyforget on August 15, 2010, 02:09:26 AM

They must be able to find them. Probably need to go to the scrapyard or garage that has the wreck. I'd phone the rental company about this before starting a fundraiser.

My girlfriend works for a car rental place.  She said in this situation most likely the car would have been towed to the nearest airport location, so the best bet would be to contact the manager of the rental car branch at the airport.
Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

Poofer

hey all....

im new to this site, but not new to phish or these online forums..... ive been on PP.COM for years and have known Shawn for a pretty long time too....I saw the post over there the other day about what had happened and felt terrible.... I live in Denver and went over to see him.... he is in high spirits but has a very long road ahead of him..... I met his dad and as also informed that both his sister and mother are in town too.... Shawn is a stand up guy and needs all the support he can get..... he will be in the ICU unit at St. Anthony's Central in Denver for at least the next two weeks....I encourage anyone who is in the Denver area to go and visit him...
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything

guyforget

yo jamey

glad you got out to see him.  holly and i are on our way out there in a little bit. 
-AD_

Poofer

Quote from: guyforget on August 15, 2010, 01:15:40 PM
yo jamey

glad you got out to see him.  holly and i are on our way out there in a little bit.

hit me up when you are out here.... youll be 5 min from my crib....he was a bit spaced out when I saw him yesterday... he kept showin me his 'magic button'....said it was the good stuff :-D(dilaudid).... i kept asking if he needed me to call anyone back home to take care of anything but he seemed a bit out of it(understandably....) ask him again...
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything

tet

glad you guys are making it to see him  :beers:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

westcider

massive good vibes to you, WhyWeigh.  that's a horrible twist of fate.  I wish I had more eloquent words of inspiration, but get better soon.  I'll gladly contribute to whatever fundraising occurs.

sophist

keep me posted on the fundraiser.  I want to help him in any way that I can. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!