News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Vibes & More for our friend, WhyWeigh

Started by gah, August 11, 2010, 03:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

JPhishman

Glad to hear you're coming along Shawn!  :clap:

Safe travels home.
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

alcoholandcoffeebeans

YEAH SHAWN!

what wonderful news to wake up to! safe travels, indeed...
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Buffalo Budd

Awesome news Shawn, here's to a speedy recovery.  :beers:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Igbo

phuzzyfish12

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

ph92

Quote from: whyweigh4.5 on August 30, 2010, 06:50:21 PM
i have some great news.  they re-evaluated me today and decided that i sm going home this thiursday.  i still have a while in the cast and halo and i will need home care and PT will be coming there for my therapy... but i will be home
YAYYYY!! :-D :-D

have a safe trip home, is someone coming to pick you up? or how is it all going to work?
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

birdman

Great news. So glad to hear it.
Keep up the hard work. :beers:
Paug FTMFW!

whyweigh5.0

i can t wait to see my dog when i get home tomorrow.  hes gonna have to keep me entertained.  no computer amd no guitar or video games because of this damn cast.  its hard for me to even hold a book.  and basically my entire movie collection is on hard drives

and i really hope that i can recover my greek and alpharetta pictures off of my laptops hd
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

mbw

Quote from: whyweigh4.5 on September 01, 2010, 10:13:42 PM
i can t wait to see my dog when i get home tomorrow.  hes gonna have to keep me entertained.  no computer amd no guitar or video games because of this damn cast.  its hard for me to even hold a book.  and basically my entire movie collection is on hard drives

and i really hope that i can recover my greek and alpharetta pictures off of my laptops hd

welcome home!

PIE-GUY

Dude, your dog can't wait to see you!! He's gonna be all  :wtu:  :banana:   :rockout:  :crazy: :crazy:
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

postjack

Quote from: whyweigh4.5 on September 01, 2010, 10:13:42 PM

me too. :-D

glad to hear you are doing well! :rawk:
Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::