News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

College Football 2010

Started by antelope19, September 07, 2010, 03:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

great opening defensive series in the OB

LET'S GO HOKIES!!!

Superfreakie

good game at the half  :rawk:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

blatboom

that touchdown throw from Tyrod was one of the sickest plays I've ever seen.  eat your heart out Vick!

Superfreakie

the goo goo dolls? Seriously? Figured it would of been something contemporary like Ke$ha.

haterz gonna hate  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

blatboom

Quote from: Superfreakie on January 03, 2011, 10:29:09 PM
the goo goo dolls? Seriously? Figured it would of been something contemporary like Ke$ha.

haterz gonna hate  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
mute'd

Superfreakie

I was just thinking "Blat needs this field goal to miss" and what do you know. Down by a TD now.  :rawk:

blatboom

not anymore.  outclassed just as I feared

JPhishman

This is the year the Pac-10 shows the country what's up.

One week from tonight....... GO DUCKS!  :rawk:
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

Caravan2001

Quote from: JPhishman on January 03, 2011, 11:04:32 PM

quack, quack, bitches!  :samurai:

Superfreakie

blatboom

went just about as I expected.  they're the better team for sure, but a couple plays go a different way it would have been much more interesting.  it's the worst feeling getting beat in a bowl game and I know it all too well.

blatboom

oh and enough with the orange and Nike Pro-Combat bullshit.  we lose when we wear all orange, we lose when we wear orange jerseys, and now these orange helmets are cursed imo.  wear fucking Maroon and win a big game for once.

Superfreakie

antelope19

Quote from: Caravan2001 on January 03, 2011, 11:13:13 PM
Quote from: JPhishman on January 03, 2011, 11:04:32 PM

quack, quack, bitches!  :samurai:

LOL.....Auburn and the SEC are going to wipe the floor with those guys.  Welcome to how REAL football is played. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

qop24

Quote from: blatboom on January 03, 2011, 11:48:55 PM
oh and enough with the orange and Nike Pro-Combat bullshit.  we lose when we wear all orange, we lose when we wear orange jerseys, and now these orange helmets are cursed imo.  wear fucking Maroon and win a big game for once.

They just want to be more like UVA

:evil:
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy