News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

College Football 2010

Started by antelope19, September 07, 2010, 03:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

Quote from: postjack on January 10, 2011, 10:05:34 PM
Quote from: blatboom on January 10, 2011, 09:37:11 PM
Quote from: Igbo on January 10, 2011, 09:34:49 PM
I don't really follow college footbal but watching tonite. Question: are those Oregon's normal uniforms because things are nuts!
between helmets, jerseys and pants they have like 90+ uniform combinations so there's no such thing as normal with them.

yeah they have some sort of Nike connection, I think someone on their board is an alumnus?

yeah, Phil Knight   :wink:

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

postjack

Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

phil

Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

Lifeboy

I don't really follow college footbal but watching tonite. Question: are those Oregon's normal uniforms because things are nuts!
between helmets, jerseys and pants they have like 90+ uniform combinations so there's no such thing as normal with them.

yeah they have some sort of Nike connection, I think someone on their board is an alumnus?

Yeah, I think the owner of Nike or whatever is Oregon alumni. Iirc, he also bought a piece of land from the university, and built a student/athlete tutor center (without telling them what he was building), then sold it back to the university for $1.00.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

ph92

Quote from: Lifeboy on January 11, 2011, 12:31:19 AM

Yeah, I think the owner of Nike or whatever is Oregon alumni. Iirc, he also bought a piece of land from the university, and built a student/athlete tutor center (without telling them what he was building), then sold it back to the university for $1.00.
That is pretty raw.

Also, I noticed even the linebacker's knee braces were neon yellow! So awesome.

But I don't watch much football, so I would have to say that was the best college game I have ever seen. (From what I can remember anyway)

Maybe next year Ducks. 
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

Igbo

Was hoping for Oregon to win so i could hear that JPhishman's face melted, sorry Bro.

Was an exciting game though nonetheless. Since i dont follow college football, has Auburn's D-Line been that tough all year to stop Oregon's run gam like they did? It seemed like to me Oregon just couldnt get the run going at all.

Oh and imo, Cam Newton wont do much in the NFL. Put it in the books.

Bobafett

I have little love for Auburn, but i always pull for the SEC in such situations.  So glad they beat those pansy boys in their chartreause socks and panty hose-head pieces.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Igbo on January 11, 2011, 08:45:37 AM

That makes sense as we'll probably be fighting to draft the guy.

Igbo

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 11, 2011, 12:15:43 PM

He'll go higher than 10

phil

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 11, 2011, 12:15:43 PM

That would be worse than if we had drafted Tebow. Both grade 'A' douches.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

blatboom

Was hoping for Oregon to win so i could hear that JPhishman's face melted, sorry Bro.

Was an exciting game though nonetheless. Since i dont follow college football, has Auburn's D-Line been that tough all year to stop Oregon's run gam like they did? It seemed like to me Oregon just couldnt get the run going at all.

Auburn overall vastly outsized Oregon.  I couldn't believe Oregon kept trying to work the run game to the inside, especially on that goal line stand where they kept getting stuffed.

Igbo

Quote from: blatboom on January 11, 2011, 12:30:08 PM

Auburn overall vastly outsized Oregon.  I couldn't believe Oregon kept trying to work the run game to the inside, especially on that goal line stand where they kept getting stuffed.

I agree, thats when i turned off the game.

McGrupp

I lost $20 on this shit.  :shakehead:
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?