News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

LOST?

Started by August, September 10, 2005, 03:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guyute

Thanks for the update on who is replaying the seasons.  I am trying to watch them now from the CBS feed and get caught up.  Lot to go before January.
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Guyute on August 25, 2008, 11:15:42 PM
Thanks for the update on who is replaying the seasons.  I am trying to watch them now from the CBS feed and get caught up.  Lot to go before January.

I can see how you'd fall behind. Try ABC.

Guyute

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 26, 2008, 08:28:44 AM

ummm yeah, that's what I meant
damn Long Trail Triple Bag
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Guyute on August 28, 2008, 07:43:40 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 26, 2008, 08:28:44 AM

ummm yeah, that's what I meant
damn Long Trail Triple Bag

:-D

GBL

When's this start up again? I hope they dont break up the 'season' again, I hate that shit..

:?
If this is love, I'm never going home..

rowjimmy

It has not started up again because they aren't breaking up the season.

It will be back in January.

Mr Minor

They are also replaying each season on G4 at 9pm.  It's the 2.0 version in which they give information about plot, characters, and other silly stuff.  Pretty interesting and a great way to get back into the show after the long hiatus.  They are coming to the end of season 2 right now. 

GBL

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 05, 2008, 10:43:00 PM
It has not started up again because they aren't breaking up the season.

It will be back in January.

Feels like its been awhile  :|

Can't wait to get back into it though..
If this is love, I'm never going home..

rowjimmy

Oh... it's been a while...

a long while

messengerbird

I think that there is definitely a possibility that Jin is still alive. I can't wait for January. I think a lot is going to happen this season. I need answers to my many questions.  :?
Central part of town, I'm going down

Quote from: Phishy69 on January 05, 2010, 11:12:04 PM
A match made in Gamehenge  :-D

thechad

Quote from: messengerbird on November 19, 2008, 11:42:33 PM
I think that there is definitely a possibility that Jin is still alive. I can't wait for January. I think a lot is going to happen this season. I need answers to my many questions.  :?

I agree, I think that he is still alive also, only where...or when.  Only about 2 more months to go.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

ytowndan

Quote from: ytowndan on June 15, 2008, 10:38:07 PM

And if anybody did survive that explosion, they're dead now.  They didn't have an island to swim back to.  You can only tread water for so long.   

Anything is possible with this show, but I still have this opinion. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

thechad

Quote from: ytowndan on November 20, 2008, 01:42:07 AM
Quote from: ytowndan on June 15, 2008, 10:38:07 PM

And if anybody did survive that explosion, they're dead now.  They didn't have an island to swim back to.  You can only tread water for so long.   

Anything is possible with this show, but I still have this opinion. 

Fair enough, at any rate the actor is going to be in this season, as a flashback or otherwise.  Just need to be able to contain until the season starts.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

rowjimmy

An attorney who sits down the hall from me was roommates with Jin in College.
Jin will be in the next season but, his ass blew the fuck up as far as we know.

rowjimmy

Btw, start date is January 22.