News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

LOST?

Started by August, September 10, 2005, 03:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattstick

Re-watched the last episode because I was so exhausted the first time I watched it.  Not much new to add except that Juliette is seriously hot.

sls.stormyrider

that's the secret of the island. why do you think Whittmore wants it so much.
Remember Jack asking Ben about having to take Lock back, even though he's a corpse?
Ben's answer was sort of, yeah Jack, as if Jack didn't get it.
Lock will live again.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Mr Minor

Quote from: slslbs on January 23, 2009, 11:48:08 AM
Remember Jack asking Ben about having to take Lock back, even though he's a corpse?
Lock will live again.

I did like Ben's answer.  It was totally a "duh!"  Get with the program Jack!

Does anyone think Sun will have to bring her baby back to the island, as it was one of the survivors of the crash?

khalpin

Quote from: Mr Minor on January 23, 2009, 11:50:24 AM
Lock will live again.

Does anyone think Sun will have to bring her baby back to the island, as it was one of the survivors of the crash?
But wasn't the baby conceived on the island?

I agree that Locke will live again on the island and that Juliette is smokin' hot.

Mr Minor

Quote from: khalpin on January 23, 2009, 12:59:02 PM
Quote from: Mr Minor on January 23, 2009, 11:50:24 AM
Lock will live again.

But wasn't the baby conceived on the island?

I agree that Locke will live again on the island and that Juliette is smokin' hot.

I thought so.  I would assume she has to go too, but it hasn't been mentioned.

And yes, Juliette is smokin' hot.  Similar to the Kate situation, Sawyer is now around Juliette.  Maybe Sawyer is like Jack's schoolyard bully and instead of lunch money, he takes his women.   :-D

mistercharlie

I think that Sun will have to bring her baby, but what no one is mentioning is that Lapidus should have to return too. I don't think Ben knows that he even got off the island with the six, hell he doesn't even mention Desmond.

Also, Juliette= Super Hottie.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mattstick

Yes, she does qualify as a super hottie.

Mr Minor

Quote from: Mistercharlie on January 23, 2009, 03:12:26 PM
I think that Sun will have to bring her baby, but what no one is mentioning is that Lapidus should have to return too. I don't think Ben knows that he even got off the island with the six, hell he doesn't even mention Desmond.

Lapidus wasn't a survivor of 815, so it shouldn't matter.

I am curious how they are going to get Walt back to the island.  Shouldn't he have to go back, too?

thechad

I don't think that all of them "HAVE" to go back, me guess is that it is an elaborate scheme just to get Ben back to the island.   If you remember for the the season finally, he said that who ever turns to wheel and makes the island disappear, one of the side-effects was that that person could never come back.  And from how the second episode on wednesday ended, I think a few people just need to believe that they have go back for whatever is going to get them back to work for Ben also.  Make any sense?  :-) :?
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

rowjimmy

Quote from: Mr Minor on January 24, 2009, 02:27:57 PM

I am curious how they are going to get Walt back to the island.  Shouldn't he have to go back, too?
Lapidus was supposed to be the pilot on 815.
He switched shifts at the last minute...

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 25, 2009, 12:51:54 PM
That's what leads me to believe that he will have to return as well. Not to mention the line that he said while they where planing 'the lie', "Whatever you guys decide, I'll roll with it."  Sounds like foreshadowing to me.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

ytowndan

I don't know about Lapidus, but if it turns out that he has to go too, I don't think it'll be a problem getting him to come along.  He seems to be pretty interested in the whole thing.  My bet is he'll be right along with Jack, as far as being easily convinced that is. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Mr Minor

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 25, 2009, 12:51:54 PM
Quote from: Mr Minor on January 24, 2009, 02:27:57 PM

That's right.  I knew there was something I was forgetting.  I am sure he will help them get back.

mistercharlie

Not sure if anyone else saw this and caught it or even cares but I thought I'd share it.
Stephen Colbert (or at least someone in his graphics dept.) is a Lost fan. Look at what I noticed during last nights episode of The Colbert Report.

This check is dated the day Oceanic flight 815 crashed, 09-22-2004. the check number is 4815, 4 - 8 - 15. And it's made out to Jeremy Bentham, who was also a real person and I thought that was who they were referencing until I noticed the date and check number.

rowjimmy