News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

LOST?

Started by August, September 10, 2005, 03:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justjezmund

Quote from: mistercharlie on May 22, 2010, 06:18:08 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on May 22, 2010, 05:55:10 PM
Enhanced version of The Pilot episode tonight.
dvr's already set.  :wink:
word, i didnt know about that.  DVR set
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

G. Augusto

Made with MS paint, then printed on label paper.
Anyone want a .jpg?

G. Augusto

OK!
ENOUGH CLAMORING!

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

justjezmund

Quote from: G. Augusto on May 22, 2010, 08:27:39 PM
OK!
ENOUGH CLAMORING!
aug making a thread comeback

thanks

ytowndan

If I had some printable labels I'd totally be turning tomorrow's sixer of Hop Ottin' into some "DHARMA IPA".   :-D
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

G. Augusto

Quote from: ytowndan on May 23, 2010, 01:18:44 AM
If I had some printable labels I'd totally be turning tomorrow's sixer of Hop Ottin' into some "DHARMA IPA".   :-D

I think the store has some... :wink:

mistercharlie

I can't believe it all ends tonight!!! Six long years of addiction coming to an end. So bittersweet.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on May 23, 2010, 10:15:22 AM
I can't believe it all ends tonight!!! Six long years of addiction coming to an end. So bittersweet.

This.

justjezmund

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 23, 2010, 03:59:44 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on May 23, 2010, 10:15:22 AM

This.
:clap:  quite the statement

mistercharlie

Anyone else watching the 'Pre-game show'?

Let The End Begin!!!

alcoholandcoffeebeans

i haven't worked a sunday night in 5 months.... of all sunday nights to get scheduled..........
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

mistercharlie

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on May 23, 2010, 07:10:34 PM
i haven't worked a sunday night in 5 months.... of all sunday nights to get scheduled..........

OUCH!!! That royally sucks!

alcoholandcoffeebeans

right? hosting taboot...
and we have no patio yet and it's 80 degrees here... needless to say there are other things i'd rather be doing :)
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫