News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

LOST?

Started by August, September 10, 2005, 03:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

The more I see/hear the word "debunk", the more it sounds like a funny way to describe kicking someone out bed.

redrum

the pre-show special is on NOW. its the producers talking about the show & behind the scenes.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

thechad

I'm at work and can't watch it until I get home, but I hope that it's better than "The Answers" special that they aired last week and did/lt tell you anything just reiterated (sp) all the questions that people had about the show to date.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

redrum

edit: i can't see charlie dying.

charlie will def die tonight  :|

there i said it.

---

redrum

well......

what did we all think of the grand finale?

:clap:    or      :-P

:-o     or       :?

:frustrated:    or      :samurai:

---

jephrey

WOW...  It wasn't until later, after the show, that I realized that something didn't really jive 100%

Jack's dad died before the flight home from Sydney...  Jack identified his body.

Then later off the island, Jack says something like, you go upstairs and get my dad, and if he isn't drunker than I am...

I assume that the casket was one of the others or losties.

I just have no clue now...  RJ, did you get any confirmation or debunking tonight?

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

thechad

Quote from: jephrey on May 23, 2007, 11:52:30 PM
Then later off the island, Jack says something like, you go upstairs and get my dad, and if he isn't drunker than I am...

I'm chalking that one up to being drunk and hopped up on Oxycontin.

My guess is that it was Ben or Juliette, but most likely Ben. The only other possibility would be Locke, that is unless some one else went horribly horribly wrong after what happened tonight.

On the whole my impression is  :clap: and  :frustrated:, and that's exactly what they were shooting for. But most of my frustration is that we have to wait 9 f'n months to find out anything new, I have all three seasons on dvd, but watching those and Heroes over and over until then is only going to drive me further insane!!!

:frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

Oh yeah, and who was waiting for Kate, Sawyer/James?
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

redrum

WOW...  It wasn't until later, after the show, that I realized that something didn't really jive 100%

Jack's dad died before the flight home from Sydney...  Jack identified his body.

and when asked if he wanted to see inside the casket, he said no.

---

jephrey

QuoteThen later off the island, Jack says something like, you go upstairs and get my dad, and if he isn't drunker than I am...

I'm chalking that one up to being drunk and hopped up on Oxycontin.

How about the prescription being from his dad?  I know, he said don't bother calling his office, maybe he just had prescriptions laying around.

But still, is Jack that messed up to do it a couple times in the show?

I'd guess that the casket was Juliette.  I don't think Jack would have been that upset if it was Ben, unless he thought that Ben may be a chance to get back to the island.  And Juliette was one person that Kate's reaction was suitable for.

I wonder who Kate had to get back to, maybe she gets with sawyer and he doesn't allow her to see Jack.  I don't think so.

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

i think my goal this summer is to somehow catch up completely on the show.
cause i got into it in the very beginning, then work conflicted.

but it seems to be getting better and better.
and i have friends who called me at midnight, just to tell me about it and what they think.

maybe next season I'll have a clue....
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

ucusty

excellant finale!  "just when I think I'm out they pull me back in"

gimmetela

dammit.  i had to bartend last night, and i made everyone in my bar wait for commercial breaks, and everyone was good until the boss came in and demanded to watch the NBA playoffs, which weren't even on.  thank god for TiVO.  i just have get some time to sit at work and watch it.  so the jack with a beard was a flash forward?  i must have missed that.

walt has really grown up....

rowjimmy

Flash forward.
the funeral home's name: Hoffs/Drawlar is an anagram for Flash forward.

No. My theories aren't entirely debunked but they need some serious review. I may try and write some things up this weekend.

My initial reaction to the show: "Holy Fuck"

rowjimmy

mattstick

Best line of the series:

"That was for taking the kid off the raft"