News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Walking Dead

Started by mistercharlie, October 21, 2010, 09:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Igbo

Ytowndan, I actually thought the same thing. I haven't read any of the Walking Dead graphic novels to know the story, but it makes me question how long and how much money AMC has invested in this initial season. More info in the story could lead to further seasons. And if no one is watching, its a waste of money for the network. But the premier got super huge ratings so hopefully it lasts.

mbw

it has already been picked up for a second season.

Igbo

Then that's good news. I'm not much of a zombie flick fan, but its great to see different type of shows of tv.

mistercharlie

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on November 10, 2010, 09:30:27 PM
it has already been picked up for a second season.

:clap:

Good news indeed!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

Multibeast12

Multibeast12

Holly Fuck that was  :-o :-o :-o Dam, I love how more and more intense each episode gets.

phil

Quote from: Multibeast12 on November 21, 2010, 11:04:43 PM
Holly Fuck that was  :-o :-o :-o Dam, I love how more and more intense each episode gets.

Shit is ridiculous. F'real.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

mistercharlie

I fully agree with the above statements. and would like to add; Hawt Damn!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Looking forward to watching this tonight.

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

ytowndan

Wow.  That was some intense shiznit!   :-o
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mbw

it was a good episode, but....the whole hard core 'vatos' thing turning into sweet keepers of the elderly was a little.... yeah.

ytowndan

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on November 22, 2010, 09:59:17 PM
it was a good episode, but....the whole hard core 'vatos' thing turning into sweet keepers of the elderly was a little.... yeah.

At least ese wasn't lying about his mean ass dogs.  Those little ankle-biters are indeed mean. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mbw

Quote from: ytowndan on November 22, 2010, 10:17:44 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on November 22, 2010, 09:59:17 PM

At least ese wasn't lying about his mean ass dogs.  Those little ankle-biters are indeed mean.

don't chu know i'm loco?