News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Walking Dead

Started by mistercharlie, October 21, 2010, 09:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Quote from: qop24 on October 19, 2011, 03:27:57 PM
Theories are gradually becoming harder to formulate as they are ignoring so many restrictions/plot elements they have put in place. Perhaps the most obvious example being when the radiator hose breaks on the van so they stop to see if they can fix it while others run down the road to see if they can find car parts/supplies. After some conversation and pointless drama, they hop back in the van and drive away, while the crew going to get auto parts never came back, nor did the van ever get fixed.

Again, the show is fun and all, but holy shit the holes make in impossible to bother figuring out what may happen (assuming they stray from the book).

When you say "van" are you referring to the camper or some break down in season one that I do not recall?

qop24

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 19, 2011, 03:57:39 PM
Theories are gradually becoming harder to formulate as they are ignoring so many restrictions/plot elements they have put in place. Perhaps the most obvious example being when the radiator hose breaks on the van so they stop to see if they can fix it while others run down the road to see if they can find car parts/supplies. After some conversation and pointless drama, they hop back in the van and drive away, while the crew going to get auto parts never came back, nor did the van ever get fixed.

Again, the show is fun and all, but holy shit the holes make in impossible to bother figuring out what may happen (assuming they stray from the book).

When you say "van" are you referring to the camper or some break down in season one that I do not recall?

the camper, sorry for the mix up

out for realz now, gotta get bigger panties
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

McGrupp

Quote from: qop24 on October 19, 2011, 04:07:13 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on October 19, 2011, 03:57:39 PM

the camper, sorry for the mix up

out for realz now, gotta get bigger panties

be the bigger man and don't pull the whole "dramatically exiting a forum after an argument" thing  :roll:
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

McGrupp

PMing RJ and Phil about my theory now...
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

phil

Quote from: McGrupp on October 19, 2011, 04:27:04 PM

interesting and definitely plausible.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

rowjimmy

Quote from: phil on October 19, 2011, 04:34:13 PM
Quote from: McGrupp on October 19, 2011, 04:27:04 PM

interesting and definitely plausible.

Total bunk. If it's real I'll mail DVDs of each episode I've illegally downloaded to Kirkland with a middle finger drawn on it.

rowjimmy

phil

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 19, 2011, 11:16:14 PM
Check out the webisodes on amctv.com

They looked cool, probably going to check them out tomorrow before work.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

VA $l!m

YAY! it's Sunday!!

Frakin pumped!!
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Igbo

Quote from: VA $l!m on October 23, 2011, 01:06:12 PM
YAY! it's Sunday!!

Frakin pumped!!

Ahhhh yeah!!! Randi is reading Book 7 as we speak and cant wait to see tonights episode.

mistercharlie

I have to wait until tomorrow to watch it.  :frustrated:

The wife has to be up early and doesn't want me watching it without her.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on October 23, 2011, 04:55:37 PM
I have to wait until tomorrow to watch it.

But that's normal for me.
No cable.

mbw

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 23, 2011, 09:22:05 PM

No cable.

sucks that you guys dont get to see rick turn into a zombie until tomorrow.

rowjimmy

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on October 23, 2011, 09:32:22 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on October 23, 2011, 09:22:05 PM

No cable.

sucks that you guys dont get to see rick turn into a zombie until tomorrow.

We've read the books.

/just sayin'