News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Walking Dead

Started by mistercharlie, October 21, 2010, 09:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

khalpin

Let's hope we get more horror and less soap opera.

phil

Quote from: khalpin on February 09, 2012, 04:50:11 AM

Ser. Not cool how they wasted half a season looking for a little girl who (surprise) got got in like the first episode.

Now my question is do they introduce the governor this season or wait til next?
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

phil

So much for that. Still thought it was a good episode though. Oh and a big round of LOLs to those shitty Eagles fans. SUCK IT PHILLY
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

khalpin

Quote from: phil on February 13, 2012, 06:32:14 PM

So much for that. Still thought it was a good episode though. Oh and a big round of LOLs to those shitty Eagles fans. SUCK IT PHILLY
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

rowjimmy

Quote from: khalpin on February 13, 2012, 08:21:38 PM
Quote from: phil on February 13, 2012, 06:32:14 PM

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Lulz

Igbo

IMO, a fucking awesome episode last night!!!

In the beginning when the walker was busting through Lori's car window and ripped his own face off!

Nice to see Herschel put on his "the world is now fucked" pants and start blasting walkers and stepping up to Shane!!

Shane is going to go off soon!!

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

barnesy305

Quote from: Igbo on February 20, 2012, 10:30:48 AM

In the beginning when the walker was busting through Lori's car window and ripped his own face off!

Nice to see Herschel put on his "the world is now fucked" pants and start blasting walkers and stepping up to Shane!!

Finally less talk and more fucking shit up. No if they will only start offing major players.

Igbo

Quote from: barnesy305 on February 20, 2012, 10:50:34 AM
Quote from: Igbo on February 20, 2012, 10:30:48 AM

Finally less talk and more fucking shit up. No if they will only start offing major players.

If you're sticking to horror movie stereotypes, that means the Black Guy will be offed first.

ytowndan

I'm hoping that Shane becomes walker food real soon.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mistercharlie

Quote from: ytowndan on February 20, 2012, 06:04:45 PM

I'm right there with you. I've been waiting for Rick to shoot him since the middle of the first season.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on February 21, 2012, 04:35:00 AM
Quote from: ytowndan on February 20, 2012, 06:04:45 PM

I'm right there with you. I've been waiting for Rick a certain someone that I won't name so as not to get all spoiler-y to shoot him since the middle of the first season.
fypfm

Finally it seems like they're getting closer to it.