News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Walking Dead

Started by mistercharlie, October 21, 2010, 09:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

birdman

I do have an iPad. Where does one find this digital media?
Paug FTMFW!

mistercharlie

So that was apretty bad ass episode. Rick is now going "off the deep end" crazy. The Walking Dixons are gonna cause some shit, (at least until Darryl has to kill Merl). And the guv'ner has a massive bone to pick with our protagonists now. The rest of this season is going to be intense!

Remember back in season two when we were stuck watching Argument Farm, yeah this is sooo much better.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

zimbra

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 12, 2013, 07:31:31 AM
Rick is off his rocker.

I've thought that ever since the "phone conversation" in the jail.  Honestly, I don't care for Rick much..
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

gainesvillegreen

The hallucinations of Rick are his heads in aquarium tanks.

Being a leader will make you crazy the writers seem to be saying.
I wish the writers would say here is what it looks like when leadership is forced on someone, and furthermore what it looks like when they get the fuck on with it.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

rowjimmy

It's not about leadership.
Leadership doesn't make you crazy. Trauma does.

Every single one of these characters has reason to batshit.

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 15, 2013, 07:23:53 AM

Trauma seems necessary, but not sufficient in this case. We will have to agree to disagree.
With Daryl sauntering, I do like the opening they've given Glenn here of becoming harder around the edges.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

rowjimmy

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on February 15, 2013, 11:29:52 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on February 15, 2013, 07:23:53 AM

Trauma seems necessary, but not sufficient in this case. We will have to agree to disagree.
With Daryl sauntering, I do like the opening they've given Glenn here of becoming harder around the edges.

So it wasn't when his wife died (trauma) the Rick lost it?

ytowndan

So. . . that episode kicked ass, huh? 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

blatboom

getting tired of Rick and it looks like he still doesn't snap out of it next ep

zimbra

Quote from: blatboom on February 18, 2013, 07:57:21 AM

I agree 100% with this post.  I think we will see a new leader emerge soon.  Governor sucks, Andrea kind of sucks worse for still being there with him though. 
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

fastfingers12

Quote from: zimbra on February 18, 2013, 12:40:22 PM
Quote from: blatboom on February 18, 2013, 07:57:21 AM

I agree 100% with this post.  I think we will see a new leader emerge soon.  Governor sucks, Andrea kind of sucks worse for still being there with him though.
Rick needs to get his shit together real quick. Or Glen and Daryl are going to step up and start running that shit...
That's a hundred nineteen to you and me

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

rowjimmy

Solid ep.

Action wakes Rick up.

Glenn done fucked up. (Though what's he got in the truck?)

Hershel's gotta be pissed. He pulled out a pistol and was all "get off my lawn!"

mistercharlie

That was a bad ass episode. Carol just can't keep a man.

Can't wait for next week.

Also, finally read issue 107 yesterday. Sure was hoping something would've happened to Carl.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.