News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Walking Dead

Started by mistercharlie, October 21, 2010, 09:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

pretty damn pumped for 2nite!

as many possible scenarios as there are running through my head of how this will end, i really have zero clue whats gonna go down.

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

blatboom

No idea how they're going to fit it all in 40 some minutes. Give us a two hour finale for crying out loud

ytowndan

Well, that was a pretty big letdown.   :|

The one thing I really did enjoy about it is that Tyreese finally joined the group.  So, that's cool.  I just hope next year doesn't turn into Argument Prison.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

blatboom

yeah not much of a cliffhanger. would much rather see them on the run. maybe they'll do it Kesey style in the school bus next season

VA $l!m

Quote from: ytowndan on April 01, 2013, 12:29:47 AM

The one thing I really did enjoy about it is that Tyreese finally joined the group.  So, that's cool.  I just hope next year doesn't turn into Argument Prison.

really?
i must haved watched a different show then.
loved it.

fastfingers12

Curious to see how the governor plans to go back to war with two soldiers... fuckin' nut case
That's a hundred nineteen to you and me

ytowndan

Quote from: VA $l!m on April 01, 2013, 01:07:59 PM
Quote from: ytowndan on April 01, 2013, 12:29:47 AM

really?
i must haved watched a different show then.
loved it.

Well, I probably shouldn't have used such strong words.  That post kinda makes it sound like I hated it, which I certainly did not.  I just wanted to see the overall story move forward a bit more.  That's my only beef with it.  I mean, there was plenty of action and all that.  It was super tense, and would have made one hell of a mid-season finale or something like that.  I guess my expectations were just a bit high after that awesome finale last year.

That being said, I really am pumped that Tyreese is with the group now.  Also, it'll be interesting to see how they deal with going from a small band of close friends to a large group (that's a lot of mouths to feed). 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

rowjimmy

Lotta mouths and a lotta possibly useless people.

Hershel better get to planting.

Buh-bye Andrea.
I expressed disappointment at her end and my wife thought I had softened and was sad to see her go. I said, "I'm just as we didn't get to see it."

mistercharlie

Really good episode. The thought of a crazy-ass vagabond guvna' makes me uneasy. That psychotic douche could show up anytime and cause a ruckus. Also, as much as Carl is right to not trust any of the new Woodbury transplants, that little prick is goin to cause some shit next season. I envision him killing off the new people one-by-one.

Glad Andrea is finally gone.

....... Is it October yet?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

zimbra

Does the Carl situation remind anybody else of Star Wars?
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mistercharlie

Quote from: zimbra on April 05, 2013, 11:54:50 AM

Do you mean the way that little pissant annoys me is reminiscent of Jar-Jar Binks? If so, yeah.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

blatboom

idk murderous Carl is kinda growing on me

rowjimmy

Quote from: blatboom on April 05, 2013, 05:41:00 PM
idk murderous Carl is kinda growing on me

Yeah, I'm cool with Carl.

VA $l!m

Quote from: mistercharlie on April 05, 2013, 04:40:26 PM

Do you mean the way that little pissant annoys me is reminiscent of Jar-Jar Binks? If so, yeah.

yeah... ive watched the finale 4 or 5 times now, and each time he is more annoying than the last.
the whole ".. now go" speech to Rick should have been reshot with better intonation in Carl's lines. His delivery made it sound so much worse than i think it was meant to be.
::sigh::   hopefully, hopefully we don't have to suffer through some uncomfortable prepubescent whiney fest next season focusing on him the whole time. just have to wait and see.

...on the other hand, i'm officially in Love with Beth now. i was sorta holding back because i thought she was like only 18 or 19, but in the local paper today i found out she's fromm Nebraska, went to college here in Lincoln, and graduated in 2006. so... green light, lol. :wtu:
unless she graduated college @ 12 that is. :oops:

mistercharlie

Quote from: VA $l!m on April 06, 2013, 09:14:55 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on April 05, 2013, 04:40:26 PM

yeah... ive watched the finale 4 or 5 times now, and each time he is more annoying than the last.
the whole ".. now go" speech to Rick should have been reshot with better intonation in Carl's lines. His delivery made it sound so much worse than i think it was meant to be.
::sigh::   hopefully, hopefully we don't have to suffer through some uncomfortable prepubescent whiney fest next season focusing on him the whole time. just have to wait and see.

...on the other hand, i'm officially in Love with Beth now. i was sorta holding back because i thought she was like only 18 or 19, but in the local paper today i found out she's fromm Nebraska, went to college here in Lincoln, and graduated in 2006. so... green light, lol. :wtu:
unless she graduated college @ 12 that is. :oops:
Doogie Howser'd