News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Walking Dead

Started by mistercharlie, October 21, 2010, 09:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 05, 2013, 10:35:33 AM
I'm just saying, coward drunk guy sure knew where that bottle of scotch was for certain.
I thought the exact same thing.

And I like your theory that he is the plague bearer, but immune to the actual effects of the plague.

As for Carol, I think she'll show up down the road as a bad-ass big-bad. I could see her becoming the main antagonist in a future season.

Now with Carol gone the only ones left from the original group from season one are Rick, Carl and Glen (who seems to have the plague). I forgot that Daryl came in season one also.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

I'm worried that Carol has slipped too far into the detachment of a psychopath but I don't think they'll make her a big bad.

If anything, I bet she finds redemption.

justjezmund

Quote from: VA $l!m on November 04, 2013, 07:00:07 PM
Quote from: zimbra on November 04, 2013, 06:18:34 PM
Is there anyway we can look at the credits for the whole season and see if the governor is on there?

i think Carol and the Gov. might possibly  end up forming the equivalent of the 'Others'.
the governor reminds me of the Russian. maybe its the eye patch. :wink:

Ha i can't think of anything else now except the gov working the flame.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

twatts

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 05, 2013, 09:08:53 PM
I'm worried that Carol has slipped too far into the detachment of a psychopath but I don't think they'll make her a big bad.

If anything, I bet she finds redemption.

I think she will run, then double back for her kin... then find the guvna, and kill him, redeeming herself to the Group...

She'll go back after finding a new place for the survivors of The Flu...

KYJ
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

ytowndan

Pretty awesome episode tonight.  I'm pumped for next week!
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

justjezmund

blatboom

best ep of the season by far. even without the final shot which I found a little pandering but still excited for what's to come

justjezmund

Quote from: blatboom on November 11, 2013, 01:44:34 PM
best ep of the season by far. even without the final shot which I found a little pandering but still excited for what's to come

So hes definitely been perving the prison for a while now. And he def has a part in the rats.  I still think it's the guy who lost his wife and his son was shot by carl, but hes def working for him, possibly in the prison still.   

zimbra

Gov'nah!!! Last night's episode was awesome.  I think I'm going to go back and re-watch it this week before next Sunday, make sure I didn't miss anything. 
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mistercharlie

That shit was the shit. Hershel is a bad ass now, huh.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

justjezmund

Quote from: mistercharlie on November 11, 2013, 06:23:50 PM
That shit was the shit. Hershel is a bad ass now, huh.

Fucking awesome that dude does all his own stunts.

rowjimmy

VA $l!m

'Existential Prison'
:smoke:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mistercharlie

Picked up #116 today.  Two weeks can't pass fast enough, I need the next issue now.

Why can't anyone just do what Rick tells them to do?