News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Walking Dead

Started by mistercharlie, October 21, 2010, 09:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

outside of speculation about termm, which i think wont even really all be disclosed, the real question for next week is if someone is gonna die.

im not seeing anyone getting axed, but there are a few that sorta have had enough of the usual emotional setup that its not out of the realm of possible:

my #1 would be Tara, which im all for... she finished her stupid mission now she can go thank you.

and then unfortunately Beth is probably next in line if i had to pick one, but it jus doesnt feel like they have really built anything up enough to do away with her jus yet. though it might work to get daryl all fucked up... :cry:

other than that i cant see anything in the works really.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

barnesy305

I agree with those two, J. I'm also going to say Daryl will get caught in the crossfire between the hunters and Rick and get killed. Sorry to all the ladies who want to bear his children.

mistercharlie

I doubt they'll kill off Darryl. He's been the runaway success on this show. With his character not being in the books he brings an element of the unknown to those of us who read it.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

VA $l!m

seriously my only real gripe with this 'half' season is the ciche dumb ass  outros with catchy tunes.
its like they knew everyone loved that one time with the tom waits song and ever since its some variation now. :shakehead:

i cant wait until nex season and a new producer/director or whichever is teh one that changes each time. :samurai:
/end rant.

VA $l!m

have the WD marathon on in the background.
funny i actually love some of teh songs they put in the show, i jus think they played it out too  much.

this ep right now called
"internment" where everyone is sick @ the prison there is some song i dig but dont know who sings it. sounds almost like Tracy chapman...  :|

rowjimmy

Quote from: VA $l!m on March 30, 2014, 12:25:38 AM
have the WD marathon on in the background.
funny i actually love some of teh songs they put in the show, i jus think they played it out too  much.

this ep right now called
"internment" where everyone is sick @ the prison there is some song i dig but dont know who sings it. sounds almost like Tracy chapman...  :|

This is my favorite song from this season.
Love this album.

Sharon Van Etten - Serpents

VA $l!m

found it, love this song. its called 'oats in the water'
anyone know this guy Ben Howard?
this shit givees me chills.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOhLY4OmW-M&feature=player_embedded

Buffalo Budd

I've listened to some of his stuff based on recommendation I got from a coworker.
Pretty good stuff, I wonder if I'll get tired of it like I have for other artists of this style.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VA $l!m

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on March 30, 2014, 05:40:10 PM
I've listened to some of his stuff based on recommendation I got from a coworker.
Pretty good stuff, I wonder if I'll get tired of it like I have for other artists of this style.
right on, yeah, that style... WTF is it classified as?
i hear a ton of it these days, its like dope induced nashville or somethin...cowboy junkies is the only old school reference i can think up.
i actually sorta have amajor soft spot for that sorta stuff, but never really could listen to alot of it as you said.

VA $l!m

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

VA $l!m

!!!!!!!! :samurai: :samurai: :samurai: :samurai:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RICK IS BAK!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
BEST KILL  SCENE EVER!!! :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

VA $l!m

Quote from: GBL on March 30, 2014, 09:22:23 PM
HOLY SHIT!
F-IN A!!!!

PS: Im gettin a serious cannablisitic foreshadowing feeling....

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

VA $l!m

paug wins again...
i knew it as soon as rick bit that guys neck

fuckingcliffhanger,
ack! gonna be brutal waiting til the fall.

A+ finale though.
really blown away over here  :clap: