News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Walking Dead

Started by mistercharlie, October 21, 2010, 09:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 21, 2014, 05:41:54 AM
We are very close to by the book with current events on this one. As close as they could get given that certain people are already dead and stuff like that.

No shit? I might start watching this show again..
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

rowjimmy

Quote from: phil on October 24, 2014, 09:53:10 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on October 21, 2014, 05:41:54 AM
We are very close to by the book with current events on this one. As close as they could get given that certain people are already dead and stuff like that.

No shit? I might start watching this show again..

The show has been pretty good and ever improving ever since they left argument farm.

gainesvillegreen

Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

zimbra

So who is with Darryl if its not Beth?  He said, "y'all come out" so it could be Carol, Morgan, ???
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

VA $l!m

Quote from: zimbra on October 27, 2014, 12:29:05 AM
So who is with Darryl if its not Beth?  He said, "y'all come out" so it could be Carol, Morgan, ???
I was thinkin it was one or all of them, but i think maybe theyll do a whole beth flashback next ep that leads up to that point.

one thing i thought originally after the 1st ep. was that the markers on the tree that Morgan was following were a cross in a circle, similar to the mark of the cars that took her.

i wonder if Glen and Maggie are really going to split off the main group.
i'm sorta surprised Maggie isn't thinking about whether Beth is alive or dead in the first place.

this season is so good. :crazy:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Bobafett

Good tension builder.  I re watched some of season 3 recently...there was some really bad acting and I'm so glad ricks crazy bitch wife is dead.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

GBL

Im not trusting anyone anymore on this show, if their not in the group, fuck em..

:shakehead:
If this is love, I'm never going home..

mistercharlie

Good episode, I think Daryl will have the guy that escaped, Noah, with him and possibly Morgan.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on November 04, 2014, 06:28:07 AM
Good episode, I think Daryl will have the guy that escaped, Noah, with him and possibly Morgan.

Daryl has Em all. Beth, Carol, and Noah.
This week and next will consist of what happened to them up to that point when they arrive at the church.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 04, 2014, 08:09:22 AM

This week and next will consist of what happened to them up to that point when they arrive at the church.

The scenes from next weeks episode looked like they will be following Abrahams group, not Daryl/Beth.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on November 04, 2014, 08:11:18 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 04, 2014, 08:09:22 AM

The scenes from next weeks episode looked like they will be following Abrahams group, not Daryl/Beth.

Red herring, maybe? You can't leave a cliffhanger from an two episodes before the finale...
That'd be bullshit.

gainesvillegreen

Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

khalpin

Nice Dukes of Hazzard style bus crash with the SUV that magically turns into a ramp.

Bobafett

I thought this was the worst ep of the season.  Tennessee tophat was my personal highlight.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.