News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Walking Dead

Started by mistercharlie, October 21, 2010, 09:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

i like NOah.
i hope they go to Richmond!
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

rowjimmy

Good backstory reveal for Abraham, though.
Eugene too.

Bobafett

I did enjoy the camera work for Abrahams flashbacks...just felt really dark and depressing. That angle right before Eugene showed up was gripping camerawork.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

mistercharlie

Meh. on this weeks episode, but it did reveal a bit about the characters for those unfamiliar with the books. And even for those of us that have read them Abraham's back story was new.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mehead

Quote from: mistercharlie on November 14, 2014, 10:24:16 AM
Meh. on this weeks episode, but it did reveal a bit about the characters for those unfamiliar with the books. And even for those of us that have read them Abraham's back story was new.

agree

was wondering when Eugene was going to admit he was full of shit
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

rowjimmy

Abraham's backstory was in the comics.
He tells Rick when they are on the side trip to Rick's hometown. It's after the ambush in which Rick goes medieval on some dudes that threaten to rape Carl.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 14, 2014, 12:31:54 PM

He tells Rick when they are on the side trip to Rick's hometown. It's after the ambush in which Rick goes medieval on some dudes that threaten to rape Carl.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that (not the guys trying to rape Carl, just the backstory).
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on November 14, 2014, 12:43:47 PM

Oh yeah, I forgot about that (not the guys trying to rape Carl, just the backstory).

It's interesting how they have finally gotten every bit of that into the show.

The road trip home
Rick getting medieval
Abraham's backstory

They were all spread out in the show yet happened in a single arc in the comic.

ytowndan

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 14, 2014, 12:53:19 PM

The road trip home
Rick getting medieval
Abraham's backstory

Yeah, definitely interesting how they broke that all up. 

Speaking of the comics...do you think the show will get caught up eventually?  I haven't read past issue 100 yet, and it's been forever since I read them all.  But, it seems like they're getting kinda close.  I've been thinking that's why they're doing this whole "split the group up" thing.  Maybe to kill some time so they don't get too close too soon.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

zimbra

So, we have two episodes left.  (Correct?)  I guess we won't figure out who is with Darryl at the church until the very last episode.  I'm assuming its all three of them.  However, I can see the WD writers killing off Carol or Beth just for the drama.  I felt like nobody has really died yet this season.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

rowjimmy

Quote from: ytowndan on November 14, 2014, 05:09:30 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 14, 2014, 12:53:19 PM

The road trip home
Rick getting medieval
Abraham's backstory

Yeah, definitely interesting how they broke that all up. 

Speaking of the comics...do you think the show will get caught up eventually?  I haven't read past issue 100 yet, and it's been forever since I read them all.  But, it seems like they're getting kinda close.  I've been thinking that's why they're doing this whole "split the group up" thing.  Maybe to kill some time so they don't get too close too soon.

Dude. Get reading. I have no worries.
Get reading.

Cool ep this week. We're almost caught up next week is gonna kick ass.

VA $l!m

getting the feeling that Carol might bite it soon.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

sunrisevt

Quote from: VA $l!m on November 18, 2014, 12:52:03 PM

Never gonna happen. At least, not before she righteously kicks some more ass and bones Daryl.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Bobafett

Quote from: sunrisevt on November 18, 2014, 01:04:17 PM
Quote from: VA $l!m on November 18, 2014, 12:52:03 PM

Never gonna happen. At least, not before she righteously kicks some more ass and bones Daryl.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

mehead

Well then......

Needless to say, wifey and daughter were not impressed.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged