News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

10/29 - Boardwalk Hall - Atlantic City, NJ - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Undermind, October 29, 2010, 02:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbw

Quote from: Hicks on October 29, 2010, 11:37:41 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on October 29, 2010, 11:34:27 PM
btw, i plan on hating the SHIT outta, ser, all crap/mediocre shows, like this one, until every one heads to the Alpine DVD thread and thanks god that is what they decided to release from this year.

The only way that is gonna happen is if they hit the history eraser button and make the Berkeley shows unhappen.

i was gonna add, 'like the schnoozers from cali this year,' but i figured i would let the hate build a while before i busted that out.

blatboom

btw, i plan on hating the SHIT outta, ser, all crap/mediocre shows, like this one, until every one heads to the Alpine DVD thread and thanks god that is what they decided to release from this year.
I'll admit I haven't given Alpine a serious listen.  but for me, even if it's way better than this (and I don't doubt that it is) it's still not living up to the standard that they themselves set before the first hiatus.  that's all I'm saying.

roggae

see i think this show might be one of those shows that was just about being there...
Clearly it's all awful.

mbw

Quote from: blatboom on October 29, 2010, 11:40:19 PM
I'll admit I haven't given Alpine a serious listen.  but for me, even if it's way better than this (and I don't doubt that it is) it's still not living up to the standard that they themselves set before the first hiatus.  that's all I'm saying.

lol.  this show is AV1's diapers.

cactusfan

The only way that is gonna happen is if they hit the history eraser button and make the Berkeley shows unhappen.

this.

mbw

Quote from: cactusfan on October 29, 2010, 11:42:15 PM

this.

holy shocker, the shows you were at!  no wai!

cactusfan

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on October 29, 2010, 11:43:18 PM

this.

granted, it would have been better if mickey hart had sat in, but you take what you can get.

mbw

whatapiper

what i miss, been carving pumpkins with the fam and reading Harry Potter to the young'n
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

blatboom

Quote from: roggae on October 29, 2010, 11:41:28 PM
see i think this show might be one of those shows that was just about being there...
I think every show this era is about being there.  I left Raleigh positive it was the best show they'd played since they been back.  plus I fluffed the shit out of Portsmouth just because it was such a great time.

VA $l!m

wow, i had tix for th ewholw run. phuck. bleH!!! :-P :-P :-P :-P

ok, vent done, bye
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Caravan2001

rowjimmy

mbw

Quote from: blatboom on October 29, 2010, 11:45:33 PM
Quote from: roggae on October 29, 2010, 11:41:28 PM
I think every show this era is about being there.  I left Raleigh positive it was the best show they'd played since they been back.  plus I fluffed the shit out of Portsmouth just because it was such a great time.

Quote from: blatboom on October 27, 2010, 10:53:58 PM
for the most part 2010 Phish sucks unless you're actually there, imo.

portsmouth, lol.

Hicks

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on October 29, 2010, 11:43:18 PM

this.

As a dude that saw no shows this summer I can confidently say that 8/7/2010 pwns the shit out of everything else from both legs.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.