News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Funny Star Wars Shit

Started by phil, November 10, 2010, 11:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalpin

Meh.....this one doesn't bother me so much.  What bothered the shit out of me was when my son was casually talking about how Greedo shot at Han.  I got all pissed off and almost yelled at him.  That's when I dug through my old boxes and made him watch the 1996 VHS tapes. 

I was quite surprised, but he actually prefers to watch those now instead of the special edition DVDs.

barnesy305

Quote from: khalpin on September 01, 2011, 06:49:54 PM
Meh.....this one doesn't bother me so much.  What bothered the shit out of me was when my son was casually talking about how Greedo shot at Han.  I got all pissed off and almost yelled at him.  That's when I dug through my old boxes and made him watch the 1996 VHS tapes. 

I was quite surprised, but he actually prefers to watch those now instead of the special edition DVDs.

I've got the Trilogy that came out a few years ago with both versions on them, boy did I dork out for a day or so, watching them back to back and old then new for each....it was shameful.

rowjimmy

Quote from: barnesy305 on September 01, 2011, 07:02:16 PM

I've got the Trilogy that came out a few years ago with both versions on them, boy did I dork out for a day or so, watching them back to back and old then new for each....it was shameful.

You can wear your geekdom with pride around here, bro.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 02, 2011, 07:45:56 AM

<--- As you can see, I do. What's geekier than a stormtrooper playing a banjo?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

barnesy305

Quote from: mistercharlie on September 02, 2011, 07:51:28 AM

Did I mention the bantha skull tattoo on my arm? You should see when girls ask about it and their eyes glazed over when I try to explain it. Nope, it has not helped me get laid so far.

VDB

A stormtrooper playing  a theremin would be a little geekier.
Is this still Wombat?

mistercharlie

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on September 02, 2011, 10:05:36 AM

A stormtrooper playing  a theremin would be a little geekier.

Only if he was using it to play the theme song to the original Star Trek.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

natronzero

I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

jstepan

Λ Σ Δ
to Use your head... you have to go out of your mind... Dr Tim Leary

one day we'll figure out the mathematical formula that describes the universe, then, our whole reality will dissolve and a sign will pop up that says 'level two'.

rowjimmy

khalpin

phil

Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

jstepan

Λ Σ Δ

one day we'll figure out the mathematical formula that describes the universe, then, our whole reality will dissolve and a sign will pop up that says 'level two'.

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

jstepan

Λ Σ Δ